Ccbilleu.com +18885969 +18885969279 VmI dont use that (never did)

G

Every month they take 27.26 from my creditcard!! I wrote several letters (email) to make them stop, but it does. nt help. I dont wanna pay for things I dont use. so please help me to get it stopped. ccbilleu.com +[protected] +[protected] vm is what my creditcart say after taking the amount!!
Thanks for your help.
Geert philip

• Sv
    sva Nov 03, 2008

cancel paymonth..not happy

• Ju
    Julie Nov 15, 2008

That's not right. I am not going to pay for anything that I did not use or order. I cant afford this to come out of my pocket every month. I barley make as is. I am not very happy! I may have to search other avenues if this keeps on.

NEVILLE NEWMAN Nov 17, 2010

Idont know what I am being charged for.Could you please tell me what it is
    It appears on my credit card each month You can email me at: neville.[protected]@bigpond.com

NEVILLE NEWMAN Nov 17, 2010

My complaint is listed above. I would be grateful if you would comply

NEVILLE NEWMAN Nov 17, 2010

I dont understand what the system is. All I can see is a repetition of what I have said

• Mo
    mohamad haidar Jan 08, 2011

every month they take 29, 99 usd from my creditcard !! I wrote several letters ( email) to make them stop, but it does.nt help. I dont wanna pay for things I dont use. so please help me to get it stopped.CCBILLEU.COM +[protected] +[protected] VM is what my creditcart say after taking the amount !!
    Thanks for your help.
    email:[protected]@hotmail.co.uk

• Le
    Leo Mulder Feb 14, 2017

Er wordt van mijn creditcard al een paar keer 148 euro afgeschreven door ccbilleu.com +[protected]. Waarvoor dat is weet ik niet ik heb namelijk niet ergens toestemming gegeven om dat bedrag af te schrijven. Hoe kan ik dat stoppen. Leo

• Ge
    Gerd Carlsson Aug 20, 2018

9 of april 2018 3 times charges of sek.524040

• Dr
    Dree408 Oct 03, 2018

I don't know where these charges are coming from 99.95. Please reimburse or final action wil be taken.

• Kr
    Krittsanu Oct 14, 2018

I wanna refund my money back because
    This website told me that i cant use my credits
    I purchase it for 25$
    Pls do anything and refund my money back

Comments

• Ty
    [email protected] Nov 11, 2018

For a melissamidwest.com

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices