Cbeyondcontinued entering my suite

Today I got another walk-in sales call from these aggressive sales people.
I have asked various sales people from this lousy company to stop entering my space.

Every month they feel that they must continue to visit me even though I have told 8 different sales people at least 10 times that I am not interested in their services in any way.
One even promised that if I gave him my card he would put me on their don t solicit list.
This never happened and the most recent saleman promised me the same thing and showed up again a couple weeks later like he had no idea.
I have a "no soliciting" sign on my door as well.
I am reching out so that no one will do business with these slimy weasels.
One guy even interrupted me during a client meeting and would not go away.
I hope no one ever hires them!

• De
    dennisismad Aug 03, 2009

Cbeyond is hassling all the businesses in Oceanside Gayeway Business Park.

• Mu
    Munzer Feb 10, 2010

Please contact [email protected] for possible class action law suit against CBeyond for false promises by the sales people and fraudulent business practice.