Castle Rock Security — fraudulent charges
I signed for a two year contract and was told by the salesman that after two years I was free to cancel anytime. After two years they changed their company name from SAI to Castle Rock Security and then when I wanted to cancel the contract, they refused to do it unless I paid a huge penalty. They said it automatically renewed every year. I was never informed of this.
They are harassing me for payment of $381.00 for breaking a renewal contract I never was informed of! Please HELP!
More Castle Rock Security Complaints & Reviews
- Castle Rock Security - refusal to cancel 
- Castle Rock Security - poor contract renewal terms 
- Security Associates International, Inc. (SAI) / CastleRock Security, Inc - unable to cancel contract after term 
- Castle Rock Security - unfair contract renewal process 
- Castle Rock Security - refused to cancel my account 
- Castlerock Security - automatic renewal 
- Castlerock Security - charging for service they are not providing 
- Castlerock Security SAI Security - horrible customer service 
- Castlerock Security - lawsuit over 4 deaths
- Castle Rock Security Systems - cancellation procedures