Cash4Goldscam

U Review updated:

What a scam this is.. I'm sure with current prices they already made millions... A day after sending in my jewelry, I stumbled on this website and almost fell sick to my stomach.. I started calling them right away and threatened a lawsuit, if they don't send me my jewelry back. Luckily it worked. I got it back just over 2 weeks later. After diligent research, I decided to deal with www.allamericangoldbuyers.com.. they don't ask you to blindly trust them like www.cash4gold.com does. Rather they explain the whole evaluation process on the video and send it to you for approval. Definitely recommend them. I suggest you do your research.
Walter, va

• P
      Dec 05, 2008

I for one got scamed bycash4gold. Do not send any of your gold to them! The jewlery I sent them was worth more than I was paid. I was heart sick when I got a chek for 149.90. I was in dier need of money for Christmas. Included in the bundle I sent them was a 10oz bar of silver, 10 gold neckleces, 14 bracelets, 8 diamond rings and more. Some of the stuff they gave 4 cents an oz. Some of the stuff was 10K and some14K. I have sat and cried every sence, so don't be taken inSELL else where.

• M
      Dec 07, 2008

I saw cash4gold on the tv and thought i would give them a try. I ordered my kit.
    It arrived and i sent 4 sterling silver rings and one gold wedding set. Weeks went by and nothing, no word from cash 4 gold or no check, i finally emailed them and they said they never received my pre paid envelope and said that the post office takes longer than average time to arrive. Then a month went by, two months went by, still nothing! I emailed them again and they still claimed they received nothing and the tracking number with the post office shows nothing!
    Well its been 4 months and I never received any money and lost my 5 rings. I will never be use this company AGAIN and would discourage anyone else from using them. SCAM! SCAM! SCAM!

• S
      Jan 07, 2009

I too sent stuff to Cas4Gold. THey ended up sending me $10.00 AFTER I complained to them enough. They had originally sent me a check for $1.46 Which I NEVER got, I might add. I am glad I found this site, because I told them if I ever found a way, I would tell the world that they were a fraud.

• S
      Jan 07, 2009

P.S. Somewhere in between they melted my stuff down before the first check was even issued so they could not send that back either.

• P
      Jan 07, 2009

cash4gold is the biggest f_ _king scam I have ever seen. They need to think about what they have done to many people, God will get them when it's there time to go...I feel for each and every one .God bless you all and I was scam as well.I took copies of all the paper work and took pictures of all my rings . Then can me a check for 20.00 and I was like omg If I don't get my rings back as they said if I send them back the check and they will send me my rings back to me, but I know I wont get them back, I call cash4gold they said they was waiting on usp to give them a tracking number before they can send them out !!! yeah right ...###

• J
      Apr 29, 2009

Cash4Gold.com is a big Scam! A few months ago, I saw the commercials and without doing my research, sent some of my wife's gold pieces she didnt want anymore because we were short on cash for bills. I expected around 1000$ for that gold, understanding that I would get pay for the Scrap Value, even though the jewerly was not broken.
    I got a check for 79.21$!! I tried to use their Guarantee and get the gold pieces back, and was unsuccessful! It was impossible to get ahold of them. I drove 3 hours to their address listed on their website and found what seemed to be an empty warehouse! Someone needs to stop them.
    Submit your complaints about Cash4Gold to this site and all sites out there, I also sent mine to www.CashforGoldScams.com and www.ScamShield.com and looking for others... the more the better !

• C
      Jun 08, 2009

We have received an increasing amount of complaints regarding cash4gold, please see latest fraud reports and news, prior to selling your gold. www.CashForGoldScams.com

• Y
      Aug 03, 2009

I am having similar problems with cash4gold. I mailedin my gld package and waited, and waited but no check. After calling like 4 times someone informed me that the check was mailed. I waited again another week and nothing. I have liked at te same address for 20 years and tis is the first time tha I cannot receive a check. I am now being told that my check was mailed and somone cash it. I asked them to fax the copy of the check but so fax no fax. I think that I have been conned. The claimed that the check wasfor 168.00. Brooklyn, N>Y

• M
      Dec 14, 2009

i did the same thing and they said that my sliver dollars was not worth anything and my gold fossil waches was not worth anything and then they do u want us to keep them i said hell no send them back to me and my sliver coins better be the right year they were old coins (dollars)

• A
      Apr 05, 2010

I guess i was scamed by cash 4 gold too. I mailed them my gold & they said they never received it. This really sucks, because i really needed the money!!!

• C
      May 22, 2010

I will NOT trust ANY gold buying company that requires you to send them your gold FIRST!

Didn't we learn a huge scam lesson with cash4gold?

Take your gold to a LOCAL, I SAID A LOCAL, pawn shop or gold buying store...NEVER, EVER send your gold off to ANY ONE through the mail. Hell...USE YOUR GUT INSTINCTS and your common sense!!