Cash4Goldnever recived money or jewely back

H Review updated:

i sent gold jewelry to cash4gold in pompano beach Florida, i spoke to a lady and she said the at they received my package and the at she quoted me a price and told me my check was on its way and i should get it on Tues of thee 17the of July 2012 or on wed 18the July 2012 and on thee 20the of July someone called from cash4gold and i was not home and i have tried calling them back and the at has been 7days in a roll the at i have called all i get is a recording and no one answers the phone. when you ask about the returns if thee price isn't fair price they tell you they already melted it down, they also give a cost that's higher on thee phone and then calls back and gives a smaller amount. i took photos of thee jewelry i sent to them so i have prove that they are scams
i want see thee money or thee jewelry but i did report it took thee office of thee attorney general these people need to be stop now

Jul 15, 2008
    Cash4Gold - Fraud and scam
    www.cash4gold.com

I saw Cash4Gold on TV and decided to send them a small piece of gold from a $3, 000. watch that I had made smaller several years ago. I was stunned to see that they not only graded it wrong but only gave me 65 cents for it. It also took way longer than what they said. I am very disappointed. Do not ever send your precious metals away for money. Sell locally so if you don't like the price it won't be a surprise and you can back out.

Jul 18, 2008

I totally agree! PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR GOLD TO THIS RIP OFF PLACE! I sent it around of ounce of 14 k gold. Not to mention nearly a $1, 000 engagement ring. They gave me a wopping $17.61. There was a Italian (the real deal) 14K gold necklace included. I feel to betrayed. They are RIP OFFS!

• M
      Jul 31, 2008
    Cash4Gold - 1 month later still nothing
    1701 Blount Rd.
    Pompano Beach
    cash4gold.com

sent gold 6-27-08 hear nothing . on7-15-08 i call they tell me gold was recieved on the 8th check sent on the 9th. asked that a new check be issued at that time . on 7-30 call back still nothing from them . they have no record of my first call. I would not recomend this company to my enemies.

Aug 17, 2008

I knew it. My stepmother is a lawyer, and after seeing their commercial just one time, she mentioned that there are several ways they can scam anyone and get away with it. After reading so many reviews I've come to the conclusion that her prediction was right. I would not refer anyone to this company.

Sep 29, 2008

Again I agree with the complaints. I sent several pieces in, received a call to agree to what they received and half of what I had put in the envolope they said was not there. I had sent a Panda Bear Coin Ring along with 9 other rings and they stated there was only one ring in the package. The ring they claimed was present was a small pinky ring with little value. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!

Oct 06, 2008
    Cash4Gold - sent things to cash4gold nothing back
    Connecticut
    cash4gold.com

I sent rings and other broken things to cash4gold and they stated in three days I would receive acheck it is now going on three weeks and nothing. I called the number from TV and they gave me a number to some other place when I called it was Terminex pest control their number is [protected]. I want a check or my stuff back in 1 to 3 days. Next step is to call the BBB

Oct 08, 2008

These people will not quote what percentage price of bullion they pay. More than likely they are paying 1% to 10% of the value. Big rip off.

Oct 08, 2008

I agree DO NOT use this company you are better off going to a pawn shop or going to a local jewler who buys these type of items. I sent in quite a bit of gold including a bracelet which I bought myself and it was worth a few hundred dollars. In my settlement they said only 2 pieces were real and everything else was fake including the bracelet and they gave me a whopping 5.00!!! The woman I talked to said they would send me an additional check for 10.00 which after 3 weeks I still have not recieved! I should have gotten my jewlery back but seems I have in fact gotten scammed and only have 5.00 to show for it! Beware of this crap!

Nov 19, 2008
    Cash4Gold - gold
    mccarley
    Mississippi

i just wanted to respond to the complaints i read about cash4gold as seen on tv. i saw this site that said the company was not on the up and up.just wanted to say glad i saw this before i sent them my gold.thanks everyone. i have agold tooth! and an antique bulova watch and several more items.doe anyone know of a reputable place on the internet ? thanks

• K
      Nov 23, 2008

Try Gold Fellow... They post what they pay, as per the London closing evryday...

Dec 10, 2008
    Cash4Gold - silver
    Tennessee

I agree with everyone else about CASH4GOLD.COM, they are a BIG RIPOFF!!! I sent in some scrap and 1 ounce of silver and after 2 -3 weeks, recieved a check for only $4.48.Here in Tennessee, I can get up to $10.00 for 1 ounce of siver.I thought CASH4GOLD would just be easier and a reliable company, NOT!!! Please think about it before you try this option...CASH4GOLD!!! NOT!!!

Dec 27, 2008

I have never used Cash4Gold to sell gold nor will I ever do so. As soon as I went on their web page and could not find any information about what they paid I knew it was a scam! One person said they got $10.00 for 10 grams of 1ok gold. Well folks that's only $1.00 a gram. I'm here to tell you I would love to get 10k gold at that price. If you have gold to sell do your self a favor and sell it on eBay like I do.

Dec 28, 2008
    Cash4Gold - NO FUNDS
    CASH4GOLD

I RECENTLY SENT A FEW PIECES OF COLD AND A STERLING SILVER BRACELET AND ONE PEARL ON DEC.19TH 2008 AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED AND FUNDS FROM CASH4GOLD AND THE ADVERTISEMENT SAYS THEY SEND MONEY WITHIN 24HRS. I AM VERY UPSET TODAYS DATE IT DEC.28TH 2008 I AM GOING TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT CASH4GOLD HAS A FALSE ADAN LOZOYA VERTISEMENT AND I AM GOING TO PERSUE A LAW SUIT FOR FALSE ADVERTISEMENT.
    ADAN L. [protected]

• M
      Jan 04, 2009

So sorry to hear you di d not get your items back. Be sure to file a complaint with your local BBB and also write a letter to the district attorney for the state their business is registered in. Basically you just want your items back. If enough complaints are filed eventually they can be stopped and required to return all goods sent to them. Good luck and hope they get what they deserve.

Mel

Feb 02, 2009
    Cash4Gold - I got ripped off
    Cash4Gold

I sent my jewelry to Cash4Gold and never got a response. I checked my tracking number and it says it is still being processed. It's been 2 weeks!

Feb 06, 2009

Report this to the Consumer Protection Department through your State Attorney General's office - much more effective than BBB. Filing a formal, written complaint is much more likely to bring action against unscrupulous businesses and protect consumers.

Feb 06, 2009

As a jeweler it is unfortunate to see so many people apparently taken advantage of. I already knew this was happening as another jeweler on a newsgroup I belong to had sent some gold in to Cash4gold to see what they got paid and reported on the absurdly low amounts they paid. However, here are the things you have to remember whenever or wherever you're selling your gold. 1) Gold is weighed in troy ounces not avoir ounces. Your scales at home all weigh in avoir ounces so their weights and yours will not agree. 2) Gold that is 14k is only 58.5% pure gold (18k is 75%, 10 kt is 41.6%) so when you see that the price of gold is $900/oz (as it is currently) a one ounce piece of 14k gold is NOT worth $900 but only about $525. 3) Everyone in the process has to make some money. No one works for free. So if you go to a local jeweler with that 1 ounce of 14k he's not going to give you $525. He's going to pay you less because a) there is always a small amount of loss involved in the refining process, b) he has to pay to ship the stuff to a refiner, c) the refiner has to make a profit on their operation, d) the price of gold may not be the same on the day the refiner gets it (it could be higher or lower so he needs a cushion), e) occasionally even with tests some jewelers get fooled by the actual gold content so he needs a cushion built into all of his purchases for that and f) he has to make some money on the deal so that he stays in business. So at today's gold prices a reasonable amount to expect on that 1 ounce of 14k gold is about $300/oz. If you get someone to pay closer to $400/oz you're probably doing really well. But you have to really spend the time to figure out what you have and what it's ACTUAL worth is. That means you have to weigh it properly (there are charts to convert weights from avoir to troy ounces), use the formulas to figure out how much PURE gold you actually have, and remember that everyone who is in business has to make some money to stay in business. None of this means that I think Cash4Gold is a good business to send your refining to. I think they are probably one of the last options you should pursue. But I also think that no one who is only on the internet or who you are only working through the mail with is going to be a good bet. Go to your local jewelers or pawnbrokers (go to 2-3 if you want to get a really good idea of what it's worth) and use them. Buy local. Shop local. It is almost invariably your best bet. I'm printing my full name here but I do NOT buy gold from anyone so please don't email to ask me if I do. I'm just a jeweler who believes that honesty in my business is the cornerstone to a successful operation and that consumers have the right to full disclosure in all of their transactions in the jewelry industry.
    Daniel R. Spirer, G.G.
    Daniel R. Spirer Jewelers, LLC

Feb 08, 2009

I am investigating a possible class action lawsuit against them. Feel free to e-mail me at: [protected]@gmail.com

• K
      Feb 09, 2009

Yeah, watch these companies. Never believe their advertisements. Well, this company will get what's coming to them. I was once scammed by Rent-A-Center and they got in trouble, and I got a $700 check back from them from their rip-off. Cash4Gold could get into the same situation.

Mar 02, 2009

Totally agree. We sent in a lot of gold jewelry for cash - priced new it was close to $1, 000. We received a check for $106.00. When we complained and asked for our jewelry back, they said it was too late - it had already been melted down. I did review the Better Business Bureau prior to sending in the gold jewelry and they had a very good rating. Instead of posting on this board, I highly suggest you submit your concerns to the BBB so that this company will be unable to continue to rip off people. Lesson learned!

Mar 25, 2009

I sended my 14 K white gold necklace that should have worth about $500 and $600, a silver diamond ring that would have been $150, one plain silver necklace 18" . All that and I only get a check with 13.52 cents? that is a joke. They say they pay top dollars for your old jewleries and all that but its a scam. my pack number was C4G1378322 AND vendor number is v0001361661, check number is 215301 from cash4gold. I wanted to get my 14 K white gold necklace and my silver diamond ring back but I regret it cause they freakin have their ways of playing a scam tricks after all the complaints I have read about. No one has ever got their refund money or jewleries back for it.

Mar 25, 2009

I just hope they shut down this business because its a freakin big rip off and a scam . I could have sell those jewleries on ebay and get more than a few hundreds dollars for it. I should have known better than to trust this method of getting paid for jewleries. It doesnt sound a bit safe at all but I was stupid to take a risk any way. People if you have read this complaints and was thinking about sending jewleries to this cash4gold then just forget about it. You will see nothing more than 13.50 to 14.50 in a check that will come from cash4gold. Doesn't matter how much your precious jewleries worth to you. its all real its nothing but a scam.

May 19, 2009

I sent in my jewelry, 23 Gold rings with various stones and 4 heavy gram weight silver/platinum plated rings with stones and have heard nothing from them, when I tried to send an email to their sight it came back that the sight had EXPIRED. At this time I am extremely concerned that I, as the others; have been royally ripped off, if they are only going to pay pennyweight then we're all being taken for a ride. If they wish to be considered a legitimate company who is honest with the consumers they must learn that the gold market has been closing within the $135-$142 rate per day and that stealing is still a crime in the United States.

CC-Virginia

Jun 12, 2009

You are all wrong! Sorry, but someone has to say it. When you guy jewlery at a store they mark it up. Sometimes as much as 500% of it's true market value. You are paying for craftsmanship, etc. Cash4Gold.com pays you market price for gold. When you send in your gold keep in mind that there are impurities in all gold. Gold is a soft metal and they have to use a hardner. hince 10, 14, 18, 22, and 24 kt's. ex: If you send in an oonce of gold jewlerly, after it's been refined you may only truely have 1/10th of an once of pure gold or even less. Hence the prices you guys are getting back. [redacted].com as well as others have investigated these complaints in the past and found that the complaints are just as I said. /URL removed/
    Grow up people! If you want to get more money for your gold jewlery, then sell it as jewlery and not scrap gold.

• G
      Jun 15, 2009
    Cash4Gold - [censored]in [censored] ripp off

the [censored]in ### of cash 4 gold is a damn damn ripp off i only recieved a [censored]in 1.00 for my valuble jewlery that is worth more than 200 dollars peoples dont ever send your jewlery to that damn company cause they can either lie to you that they didnt recieved any thing and all that ### talk or give you like a cent to you ..

and remember this ELLOS SON UNAS RATAS ESTAFADORES!!!...

Jun 15, 2009

okay, why would you even think that they would actually send you money for your gold is beyond me don't tell me you bought into that "hurry before the gold rush is over" ### ha ha next time send me your gold;)

• 2
      Aug 13, 2009

WTF I GOT $15 for 24k bracelets ( 5 of them)!!! THIS IS A RIP OFF DO NOT USE CASH4GOLD!!!

Oct 29, 2009
    Cash4Gold - the evaluation
    Victoria
    British Columbia
    Canada

I sent in my jewelry and they sent back a letter say it was worth nothing. They lied when they said you could send in any of your old jewelry and you could get money for it.

• N
      Oct 31, 2009

I sent Cash4Gold a number of jewelry items. They returned someone else's jewelry and a check for 5 cents; yes 5cents. I returned the wrong jewelry to them. They are unable to find MY jewelry because, most likely, another customer has it. They offered me $15.00 and I turned it down. I have the manager's number who I will call. But, don't think they are going to give me anymore than the $15.00. Very sad. Never thought I would be so dumb to believe Cash4Gold wasn't fake.

Nov 13, 2009

I posted my 18carat necklace and 18 carat ring to cash4gold and they offered me £6.86 via email.
    Thats right £6.86. I couldnt beleive it so i call them up the very next day and they said sorry cant offer you anymore thats the figure that came up. I asked them to send me my jewellery back. I havnt receive it yet. It absolute scam, i wouldnt recommend any individual to use there service .Shyama

Jan 17, 2010
    Cash4Gold - total scam
    Cash4Gold.com
    Colorado
    wikia.com

They're making a fortune by being highly deceptive about what they pay for your hard earned gold and silver products until it's too late. See more nastiness at: http://reviews.wikia.com/Cash4gold.com

Jan 21, 2010
    Cash4Gold - NEVER USE THEM
    CASH4GOLD

I SENT MY JEWERLY TO THEM ON DECEMBER 21, 2009...TO THIS DATE THEY HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE PAK AND I HAVE NOT RECEIVED A CHECK. WHAT WAS SUPPOSE TO TAKE 7-10 BUSINESS DAYS HAVE NOW TURNED INTO ONE MONTH. I SHOULD HAVE CHECKED THIS WEB-SITE BEFORE SENDING ANYTHING TO THEM.

• T
    Cash4Gold - Selling gold
    P.O. Box668758
    Pompano Beach
    cash4gold.com

As their ad states they buy broken and old gold and silver, they have a refinery and will give you the best price for your gold. This is a lie I sent in broken jewelry and a 14K gold ring and got a check for $10.64 for a 12K gold ring and $1.00 for assorted items. This should be stopped by the Florida government and they should be made to make restitution to all they have stolen from.

Feb 22, 2010

Terry, did you ask for your gold/jewelry back within the 12 day period?

Feb 22, 2010

Since there are currently 0 cash4gold reviews on the site mentioned above, i can only assume this posting is an advertisement for wikia.com.

Oct 29, 2010

they returned my stuff by ups i paid nothing well seem to me they full of crap took 8 days for them to check it all i had silver coins they did not want also 2 bretlins watches they seem not want i told them i wanted 1400us for everything they wanted to give me 700us seems
    signup ya to this link over 133, 000 members gain high pr ranks in searches for your youtube and blog site and social, ya need to go on craiglist or sell on some site you can advertise to sell your stuff on maybe ebay-try newspaper and yard sell to sell stuff-pawnshop
    your ad can be changed anytime as a member on here-you can use banner-link, craiglist is best place sell anything its free to list stuff i think you can pay few dollars to keep ad up for a longer time to get a sell best to accept paypal, postal money orders and bank money orders
    Title: TRAFFICDIGGER FREE VIRAL TRAFFIC JOIN NOW!
    URL: http://www.trafficdigger.com/user/freeforallworlds.html

Jan 07, 2011
    Cash4Gold - Terrible Customer Service
    Brockport
    New York
    www.cashforgoldscams.com

I sent my items in to Cash4Gold, selected to get fast cash, and they sent me $44 when I was expecting over $500! The gold is valued at $700! After several phone calls and lots of unprofessional service, I have quit trying as I don't think there is anything else to do. It is a TOTAL SCAM. I've submitted complaints here, and at http://www.cashforgoldscams.com so make sure you do your research first!

• J
      Jan 07, 2011

Theire other company www.cardwoo.com is just as bad. Be careful.

• V
      Jan 08, 2011

Why in the world would you select fast cash without knowing what they would pay you...you expected 500.00 WHY?

Mar 10, 2012
    Cash4Gold - missing jewelry
    Albuquerque
    New Mexico
    Phone: [protected]

I sent 2 separate packs of more than 10 pieces of gold in each package i never received any thing no check or explanation i emailed and its been 7 months my problem had yet to be explained or resolved