Cash Crusaderscheated out of my gold chain

J

So Times are tough and i went to put in a Gold watch and a Gold Chain in by Cash Crusaders Durbarnville for buy back. It expired last week Monday. I phoned the store and said to them i cant make it however i will be back in cape town on the 20th the evening. The gentle men told no problem we have a 10 day Grace period . I still thank him and said I will be there this morning he said yes we are at the shop from 08:00. This morning I arrived they told me first of no they cant help me come back at 09;00. Okay I went back at 09;10 to find out that the cGold chain had been sold and the watch is for sale. No one can help its pathetic and now i have lost a chain that cost R4800 for not even R400. This is day light robbery and Un Acceptable i want answers and if this is not sorted out I am force to take it up until I am satisfied.