The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Cash Converters — Simply terrible
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I suffer from severe mental illness. I am actively trying to improve the quality of my life by attempting to run a very small business from my home. For this business (web design) to have any chance at all I needed a really capable computer and so I borrowed £220.00 pounds from my wife's dad in order to purchase a computer from " cash converters " Belfast. I went to them because they said they had a six month warranty on the computer that I wanted to buy, and had the paperwork to confirm. I bought the computer and it was driven home (seatbelted in the car) and set up in a very safe environment where no harm could possibly come to it. The computer caused me problem after problem until it finally crashed and I brought it back to them, fully expecting them to honour their warranty. I have been bullied and threatened and also told that I dropped or electric shocked my machine, all by one truly horrible manager who has a rubbish independant "engineer" on his payroll who makes out reports specifically to make sure that they do not honour their warranty. These things have happened over the phone and in person. The only two things that are not covered by their warranty of lies are " droppages and power surges" neither of these things where done by me. So now my mental illness is really so much worse because of them and They will not do what their own reciept and warranty says and I believe are a very crooked bunch of operaters.
More Cash Converters Complaints & Reviews
- Cash Converters United - Beware when you buy of this store!
- CASH CONVERTERS IN SG - PRICES EXPENSIVE
- Cash Converters - bad service
- Cash Converters - Bad Attitude - Vernene Brits(Fraud Loan)
- Cash Converters, Southlake, Centurion - Aggressive behaviour
- Cash Converters - poor treatment from management and health and safety risk caused to my child
- Cash Converters personal finance centre - Abuse of debit card transaction
- Cash Converters - Faulty DS - awful service
- Cash Converters International - customer service/procedure
- Cash Converters - the humiliation I faced