Casey’s General Stores / general store

I am from out of state I stop to get fuel and your employees were very rude to me when I asked if I had to prepay her attitude was rude and wouldn't help me until her conversation was don on her cell she thought her cell was more important then her job I think her name tag said Lindsey I will never stop at a Casey anywhere and I will tell all my friends and family trust too thank you for taking the time to read my venting

• Updated by Mamma19, Jul 23, 2019

I didn’t post this to get the comment you just said don’t care what u think in my book customers come first so you can stop commenting

Ma
Jul 23, 2019

Comments

•   Jul 23, 2019

Wow! You think her name was Lindsey? Detail oriented isn't your specialty is it? Kind of like the concept of reading signs at the pump to see if prepayment is required. You have no idea why she was on the phone. It could have been an advance scouting report from any another employee warning her that a complete idiot just walked into the store. If that was the case, it's good to see that Casey's scouting team is operating at peak efficiency.

Hope that helps!

Your friend,

Biggus Dickus

•   Jul 24, 2019

I really don't care what you intended when you posted. Unlike you, I am going to take the forensics into consideration when formulating my hypothesis as to what happened. Luckily, you have absolutely no bearing nor control over what I do. This is but one method in which I can try to provide you with a modicum of education despite your very best efforts to resist it. Your "book" is a very short read with lots of pictures and words that aren't likely to light up the Scrabble scoreboard.

You spouted off about something you know nothing to very little about and now you get to deal with the ramifications of you deciding to advertise the fact you are an idiot.

Hope that helps!