CarTrawlercar rental reservation

R Sep 06, 2019 Review updated:

I have booked a car rental through car trawler bec. It was thru emirates that i considered renting a car. I trust emirates. Our flight number is indicated in the reservation. I don't know what went wrong nor notice what was wrong. Our flight arrival in poland is at 12noon and i paid for a car rental to be picked up at 2pm at the warsaw airport and be returned on the same date at 10pm at another location which is in krakow. I did not check the documents you have sent me. And when we arrived at 2pm to get the car, the provider panek said that the time has expired.
In connection with this may i request for a refund of our payment.

• Updated by RAul palencia · Sep 06, 2019

I paid for car rental. I trusted emirates. Something went wrong with the time. When we arrived at the car rental in warsaw airport, they said the time expired. They said we were supposed to pick it up at 2am. How is that possible when our flight arrived at 12noon. Our flight number is indicated in the reservation. I suppose for you to know the time of arrival more or less. In connection with this, may i request for a refund of our payment.

• Ri
    richardchai Nov 09, 2019

please help, I had hired a car on 25 Dec to 4 Jan 2020. booking no NZ429674560 under CHAI CHEEN KHIAN.
    I have been trying to purchase the excess insurance but seems to be having problem, could you help.

thanks