CarTrawlercar rental

S Review updated:

Misleaded by a link on the SWISS internet site I booked a car for Brindisi Airport with cartrawler. Giving the impression of a package deal with some minor additional charges, I paid € 340.- in advance to cartrawler. In Brindisi the Rental Agreement was made with europcar.
On the final invoice I had to notice that cartrawler had transferred to europcar the amount of € 242.- . The difference of € 98.- (29%) has evaporated in this can of worms in Ireland. What for? Mail and phone communications were not efficient and arguments not stringent. The promised call from the CEO I never received……

• Updated by Salvatore90 · May 10, 2019

Hi my name is Salvatore Criscino
    Last 23/03/19 I rented a car in milan, I was told I would have received the fuel deposit back after a month, but I haven't received anything yet.
    My booking n. Is IT544424150

Kind Regards
    Salvatore

• Si
    Sigitas Zvirblis Jun 26, 2019

I booked about 6 h ago rent of the car but still no confirmation but €25 from my account was taken.
    The info from my taken account says:ET *RYANAIR CAR, [protected], IE

Regards,

Sigitas Zvirblis

• Di
    Diane Wms Jun 16, 2019

Thrifty car rental price is wrong, need to cancel the reservation US611716270 immediately

Salvatore90 May 19, 2019

Hi my name is Salvatore Criscino
    My booking n. Is IT544424150

Kind Regards
    Salvatore

• Je
    Jebemvasusta Jan 06, 2019

Dear,

I have rented a car over transavia.nl/cartrawler from 27.nov-4.dec and Budget.rs still keep my credit card reservation!?! Why???

Number of reservation is RS [protected]

Please help me, i have texted to them and no answer at all.

Also everything was ok with auto that i back.