Cartoon Networkteen titans go! season 4 episode 18- easter creeps

P

My 8 and 12 year old kids were home for Spring Break. I left work early to be home with them. All week they talked about the NEW Teens Titans Go! episode to air Friday at 6 p.m. My son even set it up to record, in case we were out. They were excited.

We were not excited nor was I happy when the episode went from a creepy, male Easter bunny laying eggs all over town to a homosexual encounter between the new, improved Easter bunny and the male Tooth Fairy. Complete with kissing and a child being born from one of the Easter eggs!

I made them change the channel after they loudly proclaimed their disgust for what they were witnessing.

I'm use to some of the crudeness, innuendos and cartoon violence, but this was just TOO OVER THE TOP!

Please bring back some of the classic cartoons. I'll take brooding Batman and just about every cartoon on Boomerang before dealing with this nonsense again.

• Ra
    Rajput Yuvi Jul 26, 2018

if u really have a problem with cartoons why dont you make your kids watch another channel there are many other cartoon channels😑😑😑
    its cartoon network not only for kids its also for adults