Carrefour2 cash till supervisor shoaib and other supervisor

Dear Concerned,

I am shopper of your store here at GIGA Mall the customer care desk that you guys have been established is totally unresponsive, today one of you Cash Till supervisor tried to theft my Credit Card and showed arrogance instead of feeling sorry about his act. The supervisor name is Shoaib he had given my credit card to him the second duty supervisors and upon asking he showed that I deliberately forgot the card even then he did not called me back even your all security staff remains there at the exit of tills . Customer care represdirected me to the supervisor but the supervisor was the facilitator of the card theft . This is the second complaint which I am writing to you . I did not found any answer of my first complaint. Please look into this this will be damaging the integrity of carrefour.

• Updated by Bilal Muhammad, Oct 08, 2019

Dear Concerned,

My emails are not being responded by your local teams... I hope this is against the integrity and value of Carrefour. Your guys showed arrogance and proud of their so called imagery positions again, need rigorous actions to get the customer confidence.

Regards,