Carrefourdelay of delivery

I Review updated:

I would like to make a complaint for the delay of the delivery of a zanussi built in cooker (model no : zgo96524ba) that I have purchased from careffour (cairo festival city) on 13th december 2013.
I was informed that I should receive the item within 7 days maximum but I haven’t received the item yet. Unfortunately I have been receiving phone calls almost daily to check if a representative from zanussi called me to deliver the item. I have been promised four times that I shall receive the product on specific days, however, I didn’t receive the product nor received an apology call that they won’t be able to come.
After 17 days of purchasing, I visited carrefour yesterday to meet a complaint supervisor to understand the situation, unfortunately I found similar complaints from other customers which made me lose credibility in your hyper market. I explained the fact to them, but they were giving inconvenient excuses and couldn’t commit to any delivery dates. It was really shocking to discover that they display items on promotion in spite of their unavailability in carrefour warehouse nor the supplier’s warehouse (i. E zanussi) !!! I believe this is not acceptable from a well-known hyper market

I hope that after this complaint, you will take the necessary action in this regard and will assure prompt and accurate delivery time.

Islam selim
[protected]

• Q
      Jan 10, 2014

Did the stupid Indian salesman suffer something unfortunate? Such a terrible service. [censored]g complaints and shouting all the time. Let alone the no receipt, one or two more stuff charged at my no attention and the shortage of money change. Why you let a lunatic take over your shop? Or his shop is fake? Awful! I won't go there, or next I will record it on the video then out it on the YouTube.

• S
      Jan 15, 2014

Picture explains itself.. got more if requested.
    Hope officials contacts me very soon...