Carrefourcarrefour spain delivery service

N

HORRIBLE delivery service! I have bought from Carrefour Spain online grocery delivery many, many times because I like the selection offered...BUT...almost EVERY time the order is delivered there are missing items! The truck pulls up, and the delivery people spend 20 minutes in the truck trying to figure out which baskets are mine. It is amazingly unorganized, compared to other grocery stores. You, Carrefour Spain, is forcing me to either go to another grocery store for delivery, or I must delay your delivery people EVERY time they come here to go through every single item on the list! What a waste of time for me, the customer, for the delivery people, for the company! I have never seen such poor grocery delivery training! The CURRENT order, delivery a little while ago, on this date June 7, 2017, is missing a total of 10.43 euros. Order No. [protected]. Yes, I called customer service, and I was treated badly. I asked if the CS person named Theresa could actually see the order, and she said she cannot! That amazes me! Carrefour does not allow their customer service people to see the items of the order? Instead, the customer has to describe each item and price and amount... Such a poor computer system! I am shocked at Carrefour's organization, both with online use, and with delivery service!