carhop/UACvery rude and untruthfull

U

In October 2010 I purchased a 2000 Ford Taurus that had a faulty fuel gauge they tried to fix it 3 times then traded me out of it and wrote that my taurus was a repo and sold me a 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan on 10-20-2010 I have only had it 7 months and it starting leaking oil in several places. They say your warranty doesent cover any of that. So it needs $629 worth of work and wont do anything. I have filed a report with the better business bearu and the state attorney general. I have made all my payments Im not behind or delinquent. I would never sign up for auto pay with them its unsafe. I was on it cancelled it paid my April payment in person 4 days early and then on April 5th they tried to take it out of my bank account and Charged me a $15.00 fee for it not going thru then my bank charged me a $35.00 NSF Fee they wouldnt reverse the charges so I had to contact the BBB.org and the State Attorney General for help then they Refunded me the bank fee of $35.00 and Waived the $15.00 fee they charged.I know several people who have bought vehicles there and everyone of them have had major problems with their vehicles. You can check them out on /link removed/ and the www.bbb.org The warranty they give you doesnt cover hardly anything.Its ridiculous how many people bought cars at carhop and everyone I know has had many issues with there vehicles.
The warranty doesnt cover hardly anything

• Br
    Brenda Rothnie Apr 23, 2012

This company is one of the worst, corrupt companies I have ever seen .About a year ago My Son And daughter-in law bought a used Van from these guys In Everett, Wa . With a warranty that they got suckered into that means nothing . This van has been in so many times and their so called smart mechanics they send them toocan never find the right problem . they replaced the transmission or so they said . I recently moved Back here to the State of Washington .and rode in this vehicle .So very unsafe .And my Son, Daughter-in -law and 2 grandchildren ride in this horrible vehicle . I was very scared . I have already talked to my Son about calling Komo T.V 4 about this . Go straight to the dealer and have the T.V.cameras there and lets see the Manager & his or her Family ride in this heap of trash .Please, no matter what do not trust these guys .They care nothing for anyone but the all mighty dollar.

• Do
    dontbeasucker Oct 15, 2012

CAR HOP/ UAC is nothing but scam artist jews. They will sell you a pile of trash that like you said has been used before. Their warranty means nothing. You will have to pay everything yourself. Their mechanics do not fix anything. I have dealt with these pieces of trash before. They gave me a worthless car. They charged me thousands of dollars for a car that wasnt worth more than 300 bucks at the most. The left tire was wobbling from side to side and also the car always had an overheating problem. The mechanic that was supposed to be theirs wanted 80 dollars for looking at my car while they kept it locked up in a fence until i paid. They didnt look at the car period because they said there was nothing in the car no anti freeze or water. So i looked at it and it was still full of water. They will want their money but they will make sure all of you money is paid on your car while you have no money for anything else! And also they made sure that i couldnt register my car until it was fully paid off meaning i had to drive around illegally !