Careemunauthorized charges 150

A

User name Asad Javed Cell no +[protected]
I am very disappointed about your Very pathetic helpline service never received my call whenever i called careem on their helpline. Just machine operator speaking and waiting on call. Very very very poor app and driver dealing with clients are pathetic. On 12 June 2017 the driver accept the ride and before reached my destination to pick me up he press the arrived button and go for other ride without picking me, when i called the driver he said he couldn't pick me bcz he cant know the location i asked him why he press the arrived button as you are not here at my location he said i was near you but due to rush i cant pick u i said him i will complain about you he turn off the call and he cancelled the ride but the ride charges of 150 PKR charged to my account without picking me up. i called helpline for complaining but no call operator was available after waiting for 5 minutes. I have been charged by careem 150 rupees without ride. I request you to return my 150 PKR otherwise i will file a court case against your company for wasting my time and mentally torture me.