Caracol Creamskin care cream

G

I ordered the cream before I googled "review" on it. How stupid!!! I tried it, break out on t-zone, called them on the 14th day of the trial, got their cancellation email, still got charged! 1 day before! This is a smart way to collect money!

I only wish that I don't care about my skin any more. Why do I always try to find the best product and try new products? That is why the scams can work, isn't it?

• Lo
    Lori May 13, 2009

What a scam they ship you a trail jar and start billing you monthly for another unseal jar of there junk !
    You can't read the list of ingredients on the side of the box because the print is so small. I did ship both the trail jar and the additional jar back but you know they will just resell it again because the jar isn’t sealed.
    But at less I don’t have there’re crappy product in my house and I’m sure glad I never put it on my face…
    I hate wasting my family money on scam products in hopes I look younger… and sun screen is all I really should be using.
    And I hope Caracoal cream goes broke! I wish I got my money back…I HATE BEING A SUCKER and RIPPED OFF.