The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Caracol Cream — not as advertised
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Purchase on line on 9/01/2008 for 14 day trial for 4. 95 finally recieved product on 9/18/08 then on 9/20/08 my card was charged 68. 90 and on 9 / 22 charged another 59. 95 called the compay for 3 days and never got to talk to anyone tell 9 / 22 and it was hard to get them to understand that I wanted to cancell both by pnone and online talk. When they finally got it streight to cancell my order I was informed I would not recieve and futher shipment and with the 30 day guarentee I would be refunded the 59. 95 when I returned the order just shipped and write cancell on the packing slip. But they couldn't give me a tracking # on that order. And the 68. 90 was a mistake and would be refunded. Also if you ask for the billings department phone number they will tell you there is not on available.
So have caution when order this product and good luck by the way this crean comes with no instruction
More Caracol Cream Complaints & Reviews
- Caracol Cream - scam charges!
- Caracol Cream - scam and fraud
- Caracol Cream - fraud!! class action lawsuit (join me!)
- Caracol Cream - false promises
- Caracol Cream - theft and fraud
- Caracol Cream - caracol cream is good
- Caracol Cream - never order online
- Caracol Cream - skin care cream
- Caracol Cream - caracol cream fraud
- Caracol Cream - unauthorized charges