The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Caracol Cream — fraudulent free sample, unclear business practices
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Do not deal with this company! I too was led to believe that I would only pay a nominal shipping fee for a "free" sample. I was at work and my husband was home when the package came. Unfortunately he paid the c.O. D. Import fee (I live in canada) of $40.00!!
If I had any idea they were charging obscene amounts for fraudulent free samples I would have sent it back, as I am doing now. I was told nicely that the company wasn't aware of this import fee, but having read these previous posts this is apparently a lie. I also read caracol cream's response about how they are working on fixing those glitches. That was dated in 2017 and it seems like they are pulling the same scam.
The jar that they shipped me was also not properly
Sealed - it had a wafer plastic cover beneath the lid, one that was easily flipped off. So hygiene is also an issue (don't know how many times this cream has been returned?).
I have also included some links that my help with other complaints:
More Caracol Cream Complaints & Reviews
- Caracol Cream - scam charges!
- Caracol Cream - scam and fraud
- Caracol Cream - fraud!! class action lawsuit (join me!)
- Caracol Cream - not as advertised
- Caracol Cream - false promises
- Caracol Cream - caracol cream is good
- Caracol Cream - never order online
- Caracol Cream - skin care cream
- Caracol Cream - caracol cream fraud
- Caracol Cream - unauthorized charges