The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Car X — Bad service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I had such a bad experience, I want to post it on every website. I normally don't get angry but the manager at this location was beyond rude. The worst part is, he's the District Manager. I'm afraid to meet any manager higher than that, if he's suppose to be some shining example. Anyhow, I went in because I had a coupon, so I thought I'd save some money on a simple oil change. Was told it would take 1hr 45 min, so I left my car in the morning. Late afternoon, still no call back!? So, I call to see if my car is ready...yep, just finished 5 minutes ago (yeah, right). So I pick up my car and notice my invoice says "Customer wishes to discard all old parts"...really? no one ask me (the customer). So, I ask for my old wiper blades, cause they were replaced with the oil change package. The DM says to me, "you want your old oil filter and oil back too?" WTF?! That was out of line. I didn't appreciate the comment and found it unprofessional. Won't be going back there.
More Car X Complaints & Reviews
- Car X - Bait and Switch/ Rude
- Car-Ex - Scamming
- Car X - Fixed Tailpipe, Fell Appart 1 week later, wanted to charge me another 300 dollars
- Car-X Inc - removal of air filter without customer knowledge
- Car X - service
- Car X Auto Service Center - unsatisfactory work and treatment imposed on me while doing business at car x 1510 n. shadeland ave
- Car X - oil change and diagnostics
- Car-X Tire & Auto - company will not honor their warranty on brake pads.
- Car-X Tire & Auto - follow up on prior complaint
- Car-X Tire & Auto - car repair