Car Toys Extended Warrantywarranty for blackberry

I purchased a Blackberry Curve in August of 08 at that time I also paid $200 for the extended warranty through Car Toys. I went into the store when my phone no longer worked and was handed a phone # to call for "customer service". I called the # and was told I needed to pay them an additional $55 for non refundable replacement costs and would have to give them an additional $285 returnable deposit until they received the bad phone. I was never informed of these extra fees by sales staff when I purchased phone and agreement or I would have never paid $200 insurance with $340 in additional fees. I was told phone was fully covered no matter the damage all inclusive replacement cost for new phone as many times as it needs replacing for the next two years. So I will have to pay them their nonrefundable $55 replacement fee to get a manufacturer reworked phone not a new phone as promised returned to me sometime in the next month after they look it over.
DO NOT PURCHASE A CAR TOYS EXTENDED PLAN WARRANTY UNLESS YOU CAN AFFORD GETTING SCREWED FINANCIALLY AND WAITING A MONTH FOR REPLACEMENT