Car Flexi — misleading information.
I made a booking with car flexi on the 04/08/2018 to collect a vehicle on the 05/0/2018. I paid R2400.00 through my debit card the payment went off and funds were reserved on my account. However when i went to rental service i was told that no payment has been made to Budget and that i have to make both the holding fee and the R2400.00. I was also told that my debit card can not be used to make a payment i have to provide a endorsed card. After several phone calls to Budget's customer care service to date the payment is not made and i still cant get the vehicle i have been calling the Cart Flexi south African call center number but failed to get through. After the 10th call i was able to speak to a consultant that advised that i must sent an e-mail to there customer service. But yet no response. I want my full payment back as the R2400.00 should have not went through in the first place. SO THIS IS NOT CUSTOMER SERVICE .
More Car Flexi Complaints & Reviews
- Carflexi - booking 
- Carflexi - fraudulent charge 
- [Resolved] Carflexi - rental car charges 
- Carflexi - unauthorised credit card charges 
- [Resolved] Carflexi - car rental
- Carflexi - booking number cf7bec87
- Carflexi - car rental
- Carflexi - car hire from aberdeen airport
- Carflexi - unexplained charge of my visa
- [Resolved] Carflexi - refund