Capitec Bankmoney stolen by capitec atm -

D

Absolutely worst customer service from capitec bank

Please help! Me and my wife did several atm deposits on sa*ay 4 june. The atm took r26000 and never credited it to my account. The assistant branch manager witnessed how the atm "swallowed" my money. We then spent more than an hour inside the bank logging the complaint. The assistant branch manager then promised us that they will have it sorted the following monday when the security company attends to the atm as they have logged a service call with them. I phoned the branch manager on tuesday and we basically told me that it is not his department and that capitec will get back to me in 14 days regarding the issue. For the entire week absolutely nobody of capitec bank contacted us, despite promising us that it will be sorted! I then logged a complaint with their complaints department, which in turn promised that they will get back to us within 3 days, which they never did! I was the 3rd person that morning that lost money at that atm. I advised them to disable that atm as it was faulty, but they then allowed other customers to use it which resulted in another 2 people losing money at the atm. I logged several complaints with the branch and complaints department and no one has gotten back to us.