Capital One Financial Corporation — credit card
My name is Nicole Thornton. I have a Capital One Credit Card. As a second chance program, I'm thankful for the opportunity. As a precious COAF employee, I understand working with your customers is your number one priority. I was so excited to make six timely payments and receive a review on my credit line. To my surprise, the online activity showed the December payment was returned. I could not believe I made a payment, ahead of time, from my old account. I've made each payment per month from my Capital One checking account. As soon as the representative advised of the error, I made the payment immediately. I would like to know why aren't I able to receive my increase. If you check my account, all payments each month are made from the same account at your bank. In addition, there was plenty of funds in the account to cover the minimum payment. There have been months where I've made two payments. Each payment has far exceeded the minimum amount.
I would like to fully understand how this makes sense. When I spoke to the supervisor, he advised I should understand this is a second chance program and they can't go off of a mistake. I found his comments to be very unprofessional. Thank you, in advance, for your attention to my complaint.
More Capital One Financial Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Capital One Auto Finance - scam and cheating!
- Capital One - unreasonable account restrictions
- Capital One Auto Finance - terrible experience
- Capital One Credit Card Company - fraud business practices!
- Capital One - terrible service and company in hole
- Allied Interstate / Capital One - harassing calls
- Capital One Securities Inc. - false winner of a shoppers sweepstakes
- Capital One Bank - credit card
- Capital One Financial Corporation - 360 banking
- Capital One - customer service