Complaints & Reviews

Unethical behaviour

It is a pandemic time and I don't understand how people can be so rude and heartless to each other.
Despite waking up at 6 am to make it at the branch at 8 am sharp, I had to wait an extra 2 hours in the freezing cold, I waited in the cold for two hours and was denied service because of some rule government put for the elderly. That I fully understand, what I don't understand is the fact why should someone, a professional, working in a bank, would treat a client, another human being in that way. When I'm a foreigner in this country, have no family or other resource for money here and access is denied from my bank.

Restoration of my personal account

Dear Sir/Madam,

Hope well, I open an account in your bank in 2014, I was your regular customer, due to my work in the Gulf, I went back and i never used my bank account whole a year, as I came back to Poland I tried to restore my account, even I paid fine fee but the Branch still not restore my account. Please allow me to restart my banking transection with your esteemed bank as I feel convenient to use Bank Pekao.

My name is Tamiz Ud Din Ahmad, Passport No. -----------
Account No. [protected] 6095 3170

Best Wishes
Tamiz Ud Din Ahmad

Bank account

Last Wednesday December 12, 2018, I traveled to Warsaw from Ukraine. Last Thursday Dec 13, 2018, I visited...

Warsaw Banks

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices