Capella University — failure to process program change
Last month, I filed a formal complaint against professor Snarski for my first MBA Leadership course. Professor Snarski's grading criteria was sketchy at best. She deducted too many points for trivial things such as excessive spacing and minor grammatical issues. She cited APA as her criterion yet what she deducted didn't match up with her grading scale. I repeatedly attempted to work with this professor to mitigate this issue. However, it remains unresolved and I received an unfounded grade for the class.
Furthermore, this professor's unprofessionalism has put me on academic probation and I am awaiting a grade appeal. My program transfer is being held up due to this administrative error as well. My anticipated graduation date of December 2020 will be impacted by this error as well.
More Capella University Complaints & Reviews
- Capella University - scam 
- Capella University - fraud and cheating 
- Capella University - fraud and greed 
- Capella University - possible encouraged fraud and engaged in deceptive and questionable marketing practices 
- Capella University - bad service 
- Capella University - capella university left me in debt with no degree 
- Capella University - multiple-professors & tech 
- Capella University - failing students based on an apa error. 
- Capella University - corrupt, scam "school" 
- Capella University - lack of ethics