CapBeastno service, no response

S

The CapBeast team should improve their customer service department if it exists though.
They have everything for a successful communication with customers: phone number, online form and an email, but none of those means works. Maybe they do, but there's nothing to monitor it.
I am very disappointed because I am having several issues with my order and I want them to resolve it, but I can't reach anyone, even though I called multiple times.

Jonathan A. Smith Aug 03, 2020

Placed an order online, card charged, no product or call back from company in over a month. Do not use company. FRAUDS.

• Jc
    Jcvinson Mar 10, 2020

Re: Regarding your refund CB9065007 it's been months and they wont refund me they keep lying and saying end of week this has been going on for months this company is a scam dont buy fromCRAPBEAST

• 34
    34Wolves Feb 29, 2020

Ordered 3 hats.. waited 4 months! After countless excuses I decided to cancel as I assumed I would have product in hand within a month or two. I canceled the order...now I've been waiting 1 month for my money...still waiting! It's excuse after excuse! You will have it Friday is the common phrase. Capbeast sucks!! I want my money back thieves!

• Hr
    HRUIZ21 Jan 14, 2020

Worst experience ever, it's a scam. I placed an order for hat with a logo I developed myself, the website let me upload the artwork and never flagged a problem with the logo, then i got a call back from them saying they couldn't do because the details of such logo were too complex for the embroidery process, they offer to do a simplified version and I accepted, at that point I was a little disappointed but thought it was still alright. I didn't her anything from them for 4 weeks, when I inquire about my order they say it was in process and that the standard lead-time was 6 weeks, it seemed excessive but I accepted, I didn't hear from them for another 4 weeks, when inquired about it the said the order got mixed up bu that it'll get done soon. 2 weeks after still dint hear from them and decided to cancel my order, they didn't seemed to care too much. So I waited 10 weeks total and still didn't get my hat. They got back to me to tell me to expect details getting my refund. Please do yourself a favor and don't waste your time ordering from this business, it's a complete fraud.

• Ca
    Canine Cryobank Dec 16, 2019

We ordered a hat 6 months ago and never received it. This company is a joke.

• Mr
    Mr.miyogi Dec 09, 2019

This company is late with mu order no refund then i call before the 5pm closing time and they're already closed.they should be tending to late orders lawsuit here i come.

• Dr
    Dr Ramadan Jul 06, 2019

These guys are horrible 4 months in and no sign of my order. They have some block on Paypal disputes so they basically scammed me for 140 bucks. Should be a 0 star option

• Dr
    Dr Ramadan Jul 06, 2019

• Tj
    Tjnad Jun 27, 2019

This is not a company. It is simply an online scam. Do NOT pay them before receiving your product. If you have already ordered, lodge a complaint with VISA immediately. Do not believe them when they say they will credit your card. It is simply a stall tactic. I don't know who the disgusting individuals behind the scam are, but they are pitiful.

• Je
    Jeff Sweet Apr 24, 2019

I ordered two hats in August 2018 and still to this date 4/24/2019, and after numerous emails, and many promises, I have not received. They won't even credit my account. Bunch of thieves.

Matteo112233 Apr 03, 2019

STAY AWAY FROM CAPBEAST
    Same experience as others -- ordered a hat that never came. After lots of emails and lost time, I finally had to call my credit card company. Thankfully they refunded the money. I can't believe PayPal and cc companies still take money for these orders when they must have had so many charge backs.

• Ty
    Tyler Caton Nov 08, 2018

Same as above - Ordered in August and haven't received. Contacted at 5 weeks and they said it would take 6 weeks, but still no hat. No one is answering phones either. Asking for a refund.

• Sc
    Scott Holmes1234 Nov 07, 2018

The worst online ordering experience ever

I ordered a custom hat in August. I was told it would take 4-6 weeks. I contacted them after 4 to get an update which they responded it would take 6 weeks. I contacted them at 6 and they told me they had delays and had no idea when they would have my hat finished. After 9 weeks with no update, i told them to just cancel my order. They then told me they couldn't cancel orders. This hat was for my daughter's softball season which is now over and she is playing for a different team next year. Who knows if I will ever get the hat I no longer want, but what I won't get, apparently, is my money back. What a cluster. I could not recommend less.

Duane Magis Oct 31, 2018

I cancelled a 100 hat order because of the lack of shipping options. Canada Post or nothing. I choose nothing. Now 3 weeks on I have called every day, send endless emails, sent dozens of PayPal refund requests and am being ignored. $2269.00 USD being held with out completing a sale. These guys a jokers

Duane Magis Nov 07, 2018

@Duane Magis one week update...
    A review has been put into motion by Pay Pal, hopefully if this company is still in business and using Pay Pal so they can force the refund. I have also logged a complaint with my local police who will in turn hand of to the Montreal Police for wire fraud investigation.

Duane Magis Nov 13, 2018

@Duane Magis Final update,
    Thankfully PayPal has stepped in and issued a full refund.
    Still though to this date Cap Beast has not answered the phone (caller ID?) or answered and of my dozens of emails looking for an explanation of the missing $2269.00.
    This jokers are based in Canada and are charging US dollar prices. Do not give these guys your money. Its a shame there's not a way to warn others who will get scammed.
    My local police report is filed and will be forwarded to the Montreal Police. I can only hope some sort of wire fraud charges are brought against them.

• Da
    David James Redden Oct 18, 2018

Looking at other reviews, it appears I have the same opinion and experience as many others.
    Ordered back in August. Have continued back and forth correspondence.
    1st was told one of the beanies was discontinued and that was the reason for delay. I was asked to pick a different item of equal or lesser value. I selected one and was told my order would be expedited.
    After 2 months of waiting I get an email about a management hold on warehouse activity. They asked that I accept a 15% credit for the inconvenience. I asked to cancel my order for a full refund.
    Luckily already received a response back that my cancellation will be sent to the billing department for a full refund. We'll see how long that takes to process.
    Seems fishy to me.

Now, 8 days after requesting to have my order cancelled and fully refunded, I still have not received a refund; but I did receive an email that the order was cancelled. They have the time to respond on a bad review, but don't have time to actually complete an order or refund my money?..can I say ZERO STARS!?!?!?

• Ka
    Kaylieeee Sep 19, 2018

Received a hat I didn't order after 2.5 months of waiting for a custom hat. I will be filing a charge back and will be reporting them. Do not purchase from this company!!!

• Co
    colin12345666 May 08, 2018

I've called 3 times, leaving my information on voicemail asking to be called back, with no response. Since it has been a month since my order, I've been calling all day today on loop with no success in reaching anyone, ever. I can't even reach a person to cancel my order. Since CapBeast has failed to uphold their end of the deal, I will not uphold mine and report any charges from CapBeast as fraudulent.

• Fr
    Francis Fitzgerald Dec 07, 2017

Hi Sarah, my name is Francis and I work with CapBeast. I apologize that we did not answer your call I'm not sure what happened. I have sent you a personal message, please respond back with your order id number and I'll be happy to give you a call to help out.