CanvasOnSaleworst customer service I have ever dealt with

M

Canvas On Sale is the WORST company and customer service department that I've ever dealt with. I ordered a Groupon for their company for a canvas and I truly regret doing so. I reached out to them a week after I placed my order because I never received a shipping confirmation email from them. When they did respond it was with an automated response through email stating they would email me back in 24-48 hrs. When I heard nothing back, I called them however their hours are strange and the first time I called I got an automated message stating that due to heavy calls and long wait times I needed to try my call again later. Then *click* it hung up on me. I tried to email and tell the lady to call me so we could figure this out and she told me that they don't make outbound phone calls.

I needed two canvas by Saturday so after 15 days of not receiving my canvas I called them on Tuesday. They told me my address was wrong and UPS had returned it. The address was not wrong so maybe they made a mistake on their end. They told me they needed to reprint my canvas (why on the earth would they need to reprint it if it got returned to them). This was Tuesday it is now Thursday and they are telling me my canvas will supposedly be mailed out today. Now it is too late. I am fuming because it totally puts me in a pickle I could have ordered another one from somewhere else on Tuesday but they dragged me along responding to one email per day and left me thinking they were going to get it to me in time. worst company ever I want my refund but I am sure it will take them 15 days to process that and then tell me I need to do something else. WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH!!

So ultimately, I'm writing this review to SAVE the next person. Please save yourself the headache, money, and time. DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT purchase from them or else you may end up like me REGRETTING it! God Bless!

• Zi
    Zibart Dec 21, 2018

Ordered Groupon photo blanket from CanvasOnSale (BestCanvas) and received email stating product had shipped...however nearly 20 days later still haven't received. Sent 3 emails over 4 days asking for an update/assistance but never received a reply. Their website mentions a live chat bur there is no link for such. Going through Groupon and my credit card issuer to do a chargeback. Avoid at all costs, use Simple Canvas Prints instead--they are so much better.