Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Internet & Software CanvasDiscount.com please don't make the same mistake I did

CanvasDiscount.com review: please don't make the same mistake I did

G
Author of the complaint
7:52 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was aware I would need to stretch the canvas. No problem, I went to art school and have done this many times. The 24" x36" print came and was not very good. I sent a very large file, but much of the detail was lost and the colors a bit muddy. I paid extra for the 1.5 stretcher bars, but instead was sent eight 3/4 bars. No one answers on the customer service phone number. I wish I had read more reviews before placing this order. Because it's for a client, I will now have to eat it and order a print from elsewhere. Please don't make the same mistake. AVOID canvasdiscount.com LIKE THE PLAGUE!

More CanvasDiscount.com complaints & reviews

CanvasDiscount.com - fraud
CanvasDiscount.com - beware
CanvasDiscount.com - my best advice to anyone thinking about this place is - stay away
CanvasDiscount.com - horrible quality canvas transfer
CanvasDiscount.com - avoid this website at all costs
0 comments