Candlewood Suites — room was not up to par
I spent Tuesday, May 7th at the Candlewood suites due to a flight delay at Love field in Dallas, Texas. I agreed to fee of $73 and was given a handicap suite. The fan in both living area and bedroom were both broken. The one in living area had knobs broken off and the one in bedroom would not turn off. I eventually unplugged them both as the temperature was very cold. Also the toilet would not flush at all. I reported this to clerk at check out, but she did not seem to either understand or care. I paid for the room the night before ($79.53 with tax) and had to catch shuttle to airport. I do not expect a complete refund, but feel the amount I paid far exceeded the quality of the room I received. I appreciate your time with this matter. My name is Vicki Setzler and my phone # is [protected]
More Candlewood Suites Complaints & Reviews
- Candlewood Suites - false charge 
- Candlewood Suites - stay away 
- Candlewood Suites - dirty hotel room
- Candlewood Suites Owasso OK - unacceptably poor conditions
- Candlewood Suites - unauthorized charges
- Candlewood Suites Fossil Creek Fort Worth - hotel is a scam!! beware!! please beware!! we slept on the floor
- Candlewood Suites - room
- Candlewood Suites - I believe that I have been treated unfairly, harassed which has affected my health and left me homeless.
- [Resolved] Candlewood Suites in Southaven, MS - hotel service by the general manager, holly shriver
- Candlewood Suites - workers, and price change.