Candlewood Suitesroom was not up to par

I spent Tuesday, May 7th at the Candlewood suites due to a flight delay at Love field in Dallas, Texas. I agreed to fee of $73 and was given a handicap suite. The fan in both living area and bedroom were both broken. The one in living area had knobs broken off and the one in bedroom would not turn off. I eventually unplugged them both as the temperature was very cold. Also the toilet would not flush at all. I reported this to clerk at check out, but she did not seem to either understand or care. I paid for the room the night before ($79.53 with tax) and had to catch shuttle to airport. I do not expect a complete refund, but feel the amount I paid far exceeded the quality of the room I received. I appreciate your time with this matter. My name is Vicki Setzler and my phone # is [protected]

Vi
May 21, 2019

Comments

•   May 21, 2019

So you are legitimately telling me that anywhere in Dallas, Texas was cold on May 7th that wasn't in fact a meat locker? Sounds to me like you are just too prissy for your own good. I think you are making up the majority of your story and are a colossal whiner. If things weren't "up to par" it should have been reported right away. Not seconds before you had to make a mad dash for the airport. It's a shame the toilet didn't flush, because that's exactly where I am filing your complaint.

Hope that helps!