Canadian Tirehuntshield neoprene rubber boots

R

I bought a pair of the HuntShield Neoprene 17in rubber boots from Canadian Tire in October. As an avid hunter I enjoyed them a ton for this hunting season as they performed well, warm, and dry. I recently wore them this spring out in the wet weather, and one foot was wet instantly. I inspected closer and noticed my right foot had a hole from the Wear line on the toe bend. Very disappointed in this, especially after initially thinking I had a great product at an excellent price. Unable to find any warranty info for the defect. Any help would be appreciated.