Canada Postthe worst [censor] government delivery company

I tried to call the mail post in my area from where I have the delivery notice, they never answer the phone, ever never. I arrived there I told them this is delivery notice for a parcel for my mom, she is out of town, they told me very ruddley no we dont give it to you. Than I phone tall free nr [protected], to let them know to keep it in hold until she will be back. Their automatic service is horrable no one answer the phone, and waisted all day long to put an item in hold, never got to it. The worst [censor] canada caca, country 3 wold country in the world, with their service disgusting stupid and horrable, this [censor] country full with packi and black people uneducated, that cuntry become. Ashame garbage canada post and [censor] canada country, will never populate only with [censor] 3 world country people.