Canada Post Corporationpostage paid packages

R Jun 12, 2019

I went to mail a postage paid envelope with sensitive documents today they let me know I could not have a receipt or any kind of tracking as its paid for so unless I paid $12.00 I had no recourse that they even had been given my envelope... Their words not mine. I think this service is terrible and how can a customer have satisfaction if they have no options, I can return a item that I have bought that is postage paid and get a tracking number. I than asked how to make a complaint and was told I don't have a card or brochure look online. I would hope follow up would happen.