Camping World of Asheville — sold my unit via consignment
I bought a unit at Camping World of Asheville in Dec 2014. I sold it at the same dealership via their consignment program. The deal closed on or around Aug 21, 2018. At that time, I wrote a check for nearly $8k to Camping World for the unpaid balance on my loan. The check was cashed on Sep 20, 2018. Today is Oct 12th, and Camping World has yet to pay the loan off at my bank. I've called Camping World of Asheville numerous times. The sales manager says "It's all been sent to corporate." I called Corporate HQ, left my info, and never got a returned call.
I only give this a one-star rating because zero stars is not an option.
More Camping World of Asheville Complaints & Reviews
- Camping World - repair issues and damages to camper 
- Camping World - extended warranty 
- Camping World Chattanooga - lack of service 
- Camping World - I will never visit camping world for servicing or installation again 
- Camping World - rude customers 
- Camping World - installation of flat towing base plate and braking system on my ford edge
- Camping World - traveling trailer
- Camping World - service 
- Camping World - warranty service
- Camping World - service