Camping Worldcustomer service

B Jun 30, 2019

I hate to even give them 1 star but it didn't have a zero! This may be a long review but should be read. I also reported them to the B.B.B. and I'm waiting to see how it is handled.
my name is Brandy Phillips. I bought a camper in April of this year. I have had several issues. Let me start by saying I paid full listing price for the camper I bought. They actually charged more than they were supposed to.
Problems since day of purchase.
I had 2 dates set for delivery that the camper did not come. No one notified me that they were not coming. I had to call and ask where they were, both dates that they did not show. Then, finally they brought it. It was supposed to be cleaned which did not happen. It was dusty. The refrigerator still stunk like a dead animal. The vents were filthy. The windows were all dirty. The floors, shower, cabinets, sink and toilet were all dirty. Nothing was done. We can't get the smell out of the refrigerator. The fireplace was broken and supposed to be fixed. It was not. I had a pricing issue, I was charged more than I was supposed to be. I finally, after many attempts was told it was for a destination package which is not listed anywhere or approved by us. It was added without my consent. It is supposed to be for hoses. I don't have the hoses they say I paid for. This is the newest issue as of today. I have not received my title or tags which I paid for. I have spoken to and even went to the clerks office in Cheatham County and they absolutely do not have any paperwork for us on this. I can't take it anywhere or get insurance on it due to this. I have sent multiple requests this to be dealt with and that request was sent to several people at the Nashville lot. At this point I want to return the camper and get my money back. I feel that Camping World of Nashville is careless, lacking customer skills and careless when it comes to appointment times, funds, guarantees were in no way fulfilled. My next step is to take the paperwork, emails, texts and marketplace messages to the attorne. This has now been over two months since the purchase and none of the staff I have dealt with is willing to deal with it. Since I filed the complaint with the BBB they wrote that they had come to a resolution with me. I had not spoke to them at that time. I certainly did not and have not come to a resolution. Camping World did however get with the BBB the day U fikesmd there complaint with the BBB. To bad nome of the employees, managers or even the C.E.O. Marcus Anthony Lemonis could find the time to speak to me. I originally fell in love with the camper. I hate the company has treated me like I am insignificant. Camping World depends on it's customers. I hope if you sre reading this that you think twie about purchasing a camper from Camping World.