Camping World2018 mercedes thor/freedom elite 24fe

D Jul 14, 2019

First let me just suggest DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM CAMPING WORLD!

My father-in-law and my husband purchased a brand new motorhome from Camping World and it has been NOTHING BUT TROUBLE. They never "detailed" it properly and that should have been a sign of things to come. The service department is next to impossible to reach unless you show up in person. The "Good Sam Roadside assistance" is wasted money! The service they attempt to provide is totally unacceptable!
My 2018 motorhome has only 2100 miles and on the 3rd of July 2019 this motorhome DIED! It would not start at all and left me stranded at an HEB parking lot with groceries. The roadside assistance claimed they couldn't find anyone to go out (3:30pm) due to the next day being July 4th. I had to get a rental car and a hotel for 2 nights before I was able to get the motorhome towed...THANK God for MERCEDES roadside assistance who came within an hour on the 5th of July. Mercedes diagnosed the problem as "improper outfitting " by Camping World. Wires were crossed and caused fuses to short out resulting in my getting stranded. The motorhome was at the Mercedes dealership for one week then we had to drive the 2.5 hours back to Corpus to get the motorhome...all at OUR EXPENSE! This is frustrating as we pay over $600 a month for a motorhome we can't even depend on and it only has 2100 miles..."transport miles" when we bought it had it at almost 1700 so we've not even been able to go 500 miles without issue. On top of everything the generator doesn't work and because it's under warranty we HAVE TO go back to Camping World so we don't pay even more out of our pocket.
GO SOMEWHERE ELSE OR BE PREPARED FOR PROBLEMS WITH NO ACCEPTABLE SOLUTIONS!

2018 mercedes thor/freedom elite 24fe