Camping World, Akron, Ohio2017 vacationer 36 y motorhome

L Jun 10, 2019

Purchased a the mentioned Motorhome above in November of 2018. Had 2300 miles on it when purchased. During the orientation the Staff member doing the orientation was demonstrating the slide outs, but when doing this one of the basement doors doors was open and when he brought the room in the slide caught on the basement door and crumbled the door. We were leaving for Florida in 2 weeks and Camping World of Akron, Ohio said they could said the parts to Cocoa of Florida to have them fix the door. I changed my mind on this and asked if they could have the parts and I would drop off the Motorhome when we got home from Florida, no problem I was informed they would have everything ordered and the painted and could put the door on. I made the appointment in The beginning of January for April 12 of 2019. I get to Camping World nothing was ordered or ready for the repair for the damage that Camping World did. I was told to bring the Motorhome back when they got the parts. I asked to talk to the service manager because this was to be taken care of, the service advisor, Mike Juliano said he would talk to the service manager and Mike came back to me and said that he had dropped the ball and that he did not see the notes in the file for this situation. At this time he said he would expedite the parts and get this done. I said I would like to have my unit back by May 15, 2019. Nothing from Camping World so I contacted Camping World on the 15th and nothing was taken care of. I had a couple of other issues, a camera and turn signal not working, leaking windows, battery issues, issues with the batteries I asked before I took the unit home in November that needed to addressed but I was told it was all good. I finally got the unit June 7, the basement door was replaced but nothing else was done in 2 months Camping World had our Motorhome. Very disappointed in the customer service, I have owned 3 Fifthwheels since 2003 and never had this poor service from dealers. I will never buy from Camping World. I could never talk to a manager, I was always sent to an advisor. Very disappointed . If you even care my name is Leonard Gamble, phone# [protected], email [protected]@zoominternet.net.