Campbell's — v8 bottle fault
I am writing this letter in regard to a purchase of V8 Purple Power, containing: purple carrot, beetroot & apple. This was purchase by myself on 20/4/17 and I attempted to open it on 25/4/17 when it exploded resulting in purple liquid being sprayed on kitchen cupboards, bench tops, floor, walls the luiquid even went as far as the dining room where the wooden table and beige carpet were also sprayed. I draw your attention to the enclosed photos.
The liquid has stained all these areas, and while I have attempted to clean up have been unable to remove the stain and to eradicate the colour from the areas affected.
Firstly I checked my insurance, which does not cover problems such as this. As this was due to a possible faulty bottle or batch of juice, resulting in the bottle exploding, I am requesting your company to cover the cleaning or repair of damage for this occurance.
I would draw your attention to the Australian Consumer Law (ACL) which states that when purchasing in Australia that items must be safe to use, free of faults and fixed or replaced if there is a problem. I purchased the V8 Purple Power in good faith, believing that all I had to do was open the bottle in order to use it. The resulting exploding bottle and staining is not my fault, but would appear to be a manufacturing fault and therefore request that your company inspect the damage caused and pay for cleaning or repair of the damage caused.