Camelpackaging

A

I am a regular Camel Crush Menthol smoker. At times I will be okay with smoking Camel Crush Menthol Silver's, but I prefer Camel Crush menthol. Just in the last week I have been sold the wrong cigarettes over 10 times. Just yesterday I bought cigarettes at Walmart and physically watch the cashier grab Camel Crush menthols off the shelf, and due to the color of the boxes they accidentally mixed Camel Crush menthols and Camel Crush Menthol Silver's together and so therefore I was sold one of these rather than what I wanted. It is my hope that by sending in this complaint you will either change the Box colors back to their original state or make it more obvious on the different flavor differences so that other businesses can easily sell the cigarettes without problems, and also without having to do exchanges.

• Mr
    Mrs. Wetmore Jan 30, 2019

I have had the exact same issue as you! I hate the new packs! I wish Camel would go back to green and white boxes! I'm tired of being sold the wrong kind of cigarettes and the cashiers getting mad at me asking why I just can't smoke what they gave me because they all look the same to them! Ugh!

• Al
    Allison Grappe Jan 14, 2019

CHANGE IT BACK TO the WHITE pack AND GREEN pack!!! For the sanity of all crush smokers! I’m about to quit smoking all together if I continue to get the wrong kind handed to me! Maybe they’re doing me a favor! Lol

Andy George Jan 04, 2019

I totally agree! It seems the "full" flavor and regular (fresh) menthol crush flavors have almost identical labeling packages... WHY? What the hell was wrong with dark green and white? Now the white filter type don't even print "silver" anywhere on the box at all. It was already confusing enough trying to guide the cashier from across a counter to one of many Camel menthol types. Now it's a crap shoot if I actually get the ones I want. Not at least without a lengthy game of hunt & peck and then close examination of EACH pack (stock clerks mixed them up too). If Camel doesn't do something to make their flavor(s) packaging more easily recognizable I'm going to switch brands entirely.