Menu

S
Author of the complaint
12:00 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My husband and I are smokers, and when we do purchase anything we always look for sales and promotions, so when we see a promotion that says buy one get one free we go for it, we buy it ' well camel ciggeretts have a bs promotion going on right know, when you purchses 2 packs of there lights you get the third for free all for the scam price of 9.40, well i have yet to pay more then 3.70 a pack ever (i live in denver ,colo) so when i fell for there bogof propaganda i payed 4.70 a pac ,and when we asked several cashiers at all the places that offered the camel bogof promo ,they all said well your really getting each pack for 3.64 instaed of there reg price of 4.70 a pac.so even they admitted that it's really a discount on each pac when you buy 3 pacs,your not really getting anything for free. FALSE ADVERTISING at it.s finest.And the kicker after each place gave use there almost word for word explaination,they all sold us a single pac for 3.64 which is there reg price that they sell there single pacs of camels for, not the 4.70 price hmmm,what am i not getting.Well we have been pointing out this bs scam of CAMEL to anybody and everbody we know, and since i have no shame if i see someone (4 people so far) about to purchase the 3 pac scam i have had no problem pointing out that bottom line there not getting anything for free, i'm very proud to add that all 4 of the people made the choice not purchase the 3 pac deal. marboro here we come, because if they tell 2 people then they tell 2 people and so on and so on.

denver, co

71 comments
H
Nov 11, 2019 8:34 am EST

2 mo. user of Snus, lifetime Camel supporter. 8 packs in a new Snus were broken open.

Oct 16, 2019 1:11 pm EDT

Dear Camel,

I am a little disappointed in your cigarette brand. I bought a packet of Camel double purple, and half of the box had loose filters.

I am a loyal client as this is the only cigarettes I buy, and pay a lot for this brand.

Please see the photos attached.

I can be contacted on [protected]

Bianca Robinson

Oct 07, 2019 5:35 pm EDT

I have tried registering a couple times now and everytime it says "error occured" for my city

Sep 30, 2019 4:58 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I put a camel crush menthol in my mouth and a ball flew in my mouth and exploded my throat is sore and my tongue has blisters on it should I go get a lawyer and go to the hospital

Sep 25, 2019 5:01 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

A camel crush menthol cig when I got it a ball flew in my mouth and exploded it was a thick menthol taste my tongue and the roof of my mouth is burnt my tongue has blisters on it

E
Sep 14, 2019 11:36 pm EDT

In the last three packets worth i bought almost every 6 didnt have both capsules.

Please fix this.

Sep 08, 2019 8:23 am EDT

Camel crush menthol wides would sell like crazy! No complaint. Just a suggestion. Everyone I know smokes camel crush. They all say theyd buy wide ones if available. Plus the two menthol crush products you have are too similar. Back in the day wides were awesome. Imagine how dope it would be to bring them back in menthol crush form. Game changer!

Aug 27, 2019 11:35 am EDT

The paper wrapping is loose and tar hits the filter in wet clumps making the cigarettes unsmokeable. For the money this kind of quality control issue is unacceptable . I will be switching brands and working to spread the message of your poor product and the amount of complaints your company had failed to address.

Aug 12, 2019 8:23 am EDT

Having been smoking Camel Red for about two years now I've had recurring issues with the filters in the odd packets. This time only the tip of the filter was present and then nothing throughout the rest of the casing.
Charmaine van geuns / [protected] / [email protected]

Aug 10, 2019 9:00 pm EDT

Went to the store try to use a coupon and cashier refused it immediately saying they do not accept coupons Every store sells your product should they be required to take your coupons? I asked why coupons were not accepted because they said their store wasn't updated enough to accept coupons they just barely got Lottery

E
Jul 02, 2019 8:32 am EDT

Breaking the menthol balls stuffs up the entire filter. The last few months the quality of this product seems to be going down hill.

Please make the necessary changes to your product as I would hate to start searching for a new brand of cigarettes due to this.

Kind regards
Elicia
[email protected]

May 08, 2019 2:10 am EDT

We have been Camel customers for years and recently purchased 2 cartons of Camel crush menthol light silvers and both cartons (very weird) had the crush pop in them we smoked them but it was a disappointment and they made us feel weird not sure why we tried to take them back but they said NO the carton was open and we didn't want to lose our $...

T
May 07, 2019 1:17 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Every time i try to login in it doesnt let has ben this way for years every time i get it fixed the next time i try to login in it dont work again . your guys web protocal or what ever sucks take me out of your database period im reporting this to the bbb

Apr 30, 2019 9:29 pm EDT

I have bought a few boxes now where the ciggarettes are damaged inside - appears to be a manufacturing fault. Holes etc. This last pack I bought had 12 of the 20 damaged. I had to repair them using rizzla papers. Unacceptable. Box on outside is in perfect condition which is why I think its a manufacturing fault.

G
Apr 27, 2019 3:09 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I wanna say i been smokeing camel crush for years n never had a problen but fir the last 6 months or so i been having an issue w yr ciggerette out of 20 theres at least two that doen not have yr crushabke capsuel in them its very desturbing n upsetting.

M
Apr 07, 2019 8:14 pm EDT

Good Day

Please put Camel MIX Limited back on the market
We loved the product

Apr 02, 2019 10:44 pm EDT

I'm so sick of camels new packaging I'll go n get camel crush menthol and like 1/4 of the time I end up with camel menthol silver which I open like 10 mins after I buy them and it turns out to be camel menthol silver and u cant return them of they're already opened...this was a terrible change pls make the packs unique and stop this nonsense

Mar 28, 2019 12:03 am EDT

I purchased a packet of 20 camel blue cigarettes and only received 18 cigarettes when I opened the packet. I didn't ask for a receipt and the lady who served me didn't really speak English or understand what I was complaining about

Mar 17, 2019 3:59 pm EDT

Please please please change the packaging. It is so inconvenient always getting the wrong cigarettes

Feb 26, 2019 2:51 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Web site says down for maintenance

N
Feb 11, 2019 11:32 pm EST

Changing the box color to black was the worst idea. Over ten times ive gotten the wrong cigarettes and they mistake them for the camel menthol silver! them both being black is a fairly poor idea please cjange box back!

thanks!

Jan 15, 2019 11:56 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hello Camel. Can you please contact me regarding not being able to buy my Traditional yellow camel in UK and even had real trouble finding the yellow Camel in Dubai. The blue ones are the easy ones to find. But they are Weak and rubbish.
please contact me.
Alan
[email protected]

Dec 12, 2018 7:33 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Your Camel Snus Winterchill is defective. The seam separates after only a short time in the mouth. This product has cost me a considerable sum of money. I have better results with the Frost product. You need to make a greater effort to seal the seam so the tobacco does not escape prematurely into my mouth. Please remedy this problem immediately.

Nov 12, 2018 3:09 pm EST

I have been smoking camels for years, recently I have been noticing that a few cigarettes in each pack I buy the filter is overlapped, with what seems to be extra paper around the filter. It makes it taste different. It's very strong, and I just can't smoke them.

O
Nov 12, 2018 11:25 pm EST

Hello

I bought a Camel Mint package (white box) that comes with the crush experience and it did not have the crush ball. I was very upset because these are my favorite one because of the crush ball. First time this ever happend! I had to buy another package, spent like $14 so I could had the ones that I wanted!

W
Nov 11, 2018 5:25 pm EST

Good day Camel, I've been smoking this specific Camel for the past year. It has now been twice that I get pack where 2 of the cigarettes doesn't have a ball that I can pop. This may be a fault on one of the machines. Please can you fix, I wouldn't want to change to another brand due to this reason.

L
Oct 31, 2018 10:32 pm EDT

I bought a pack yesturday only to open it today and find every cigarette only half full of tobacco. Was very disappointed. This has never happened before. Tried to take them back but of course already opened and no receipt. Not sure what happened here but i would like to see about getting this fixed.

Oct 31, 2018 10:51 am EDT

Cigarette in box in two pieces with the filter doubled wrapped. I have a picture

Nov 01, 2018 1:10 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I'm complianting of camel crush mint diamond rock inside the filters is it joke trying to make look like meth drugs I was smoking a cigarette somebody give me and was checking to see if did not have drugs and felt something inside the filter and a diamond rock I thought it was drugs and throw cigarette away I vote tumb downs

Oct 31, 2018 11:59 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Im having problems with your website. Cant seem to sign up either. Noticed this after i purchased a pack of your cigarettes. Tried them and didnt like.

Oct 28, 2018 1:25 am EDT

I've recently bought a packet of Camel Activate in which I found two cigarettes that had no "ice ball" to pop. My two most recent packets had a dreadful taste. I used to love this brand but I'm truly disappointed

Oct 28, 2018 4:21 am EDT

I live in San Antonio Texas area and the vendors are no longer putting camel Wides in our local H-E-B's and the only reason they wouldn't do that is out of laziness to put the oversize pack in a spot. I have asked management in several stores and they all give me the same answer it's the vendors.

Sep 19, 2018 2:39 pm EDT

good day

my name is Ameer im living in south Africa cape town, I normally go through three cartons a month of camel classic cigarettes(30 packs of 20) in one carton I found a number of rejected cigarettes which I have photos of, I just want to bring it to your attention, my contact number is +[protected]

N
Sep 20, 2018 7:52 am EDT

This has to be the 5th or 6th cigarette I've smoked that has sparked and grown a rather disturbing appendage as the cigarette was lit.

P
Sep 19, 2018 10:51 pm EDT

Bought a packet of smokes with bar code [protected] and found one smoke that seems to have blood on it.
LoL, could it be that someone actually cut their vinger in the production line?

It looked kind of disgusting tho!

Sep 18, 2018 10:03 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Found two odd looking smears on my smokes. I definitely won't be smoking them. Just thought you should be aware. Not looking to be rembersed.

T
Sep 19, 2018 4:13 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This is the second time I have wasted money on a pack of camel activate purple as I enjoy it so much bt ends up tasting like lemons so dissatisfied and disappointed with camel iv always been a loyal customer of camel but every time I purchase a pack I have to think twice about wasting my money

S
Sep 18, 2018 12:32 pm EDT

Hi i buy 2 packets of camel activate purple everyday, most of the time the purple balls dont work, just bought a packet and i get a lemon cigarette in it. I am very disappointed as i only smoke camel activate purple. Please contact me and advise what your are going to do about the problem.
Thanks

P
Sep 19, 2018 4:35 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

For the last month I have only been able to use 1 coupon.
I either get the message that I don't have any coupons (when I only used 1 in a months time) or the website times out
I've quit smoking Camels and went to Marlboros. Their website always works.

Sep 05, 2018 10:22 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Even though i am in the chosen store it keeps saying i must be in the store for this to work. When i map it using the camel website it says i am still at home. And yes my location services is turned on. Please advise as i would really like to take advantage of this offer.

Learn how the rating is calculated

231 complaints