Caltex Oil Company Malaysia & Petronas Oil Companyscam job offer thru gmail

They send a job offer, i think im on the 2nd stage already for application before i got this scam and blogs from different people telling that they also received the same scam such as mine.

Im worried that i already gave them my passport details including countries i have gone before and use it for illegal activities or even terroristic activities.

I hope you help me.

• Su
    subhanya Aug 13, 2009

hi

i too get one contract letter from petronas oil company...i'm also confused with this aggrement to believe or not...

• Sh
    shakeel ahmed Dec 05, 2009

they(Caltex oil Company)also send me fake appointment letter and they ask me $980USD for visa process, wallahe this company is Fraud

• Sy
    Syed Haider Sep 24, 2010

Hi... I have just got an employment offer from Caltex Oil UK in which they want me to spend the money for visa processing by myself and it will be reimbursed later..they have also asked me if I can make a contact with one of the visas immigration consultant to initiate the procedure...Salary range I have been offered is too high ..I believe its certainly a scam...Its just to make u guys aware of the things which are going on very frequently these days...

• Sy
    Syed Haider Sep 24, 2010

I have received such offers in the near past as well from Total Petroleum(Spain) and Sheraton Hotel UK and were fake so be cautious about such an e-mails and neither give any of yours personal details nor send any of your s scanned document if anyone asks you to do it...

• Al
    Ali Amjad Sep 25, 2010

Caltex oil Copany also send me an online questionare. I think its certainly a scam

• Ze
    zeeshan abdul jabbar Mar 10, 2011

Its definatly fake bcoz you can see the domain of the email.. @asia.com but all big companies have their own domain like @fedex.com etc..
    SO please all be very careful about these African gang now they reached to malaysia to make the ppls fool.

sadhananthan Apr 27, 2011

sadhananthan nair
    point of zeeshan abdul jabbar write every company have their own doming like @dhl.com, like @caltex.com this one is came from Gmail.com its totally cheating