Cadburychocolate unfit is not for consumption

A

I recently purchased a Cad bury Chocolate from a local shop in Delhi, after opening the outer packaging of the chocolate i found that it was not fit for consumption.

The inner packaging of the chocolate is still intact. The chocolate has 2 cubes missing, further more there are stains on the paper which is used to do the inner packaging.

I think this is very bad on the part of Cad bury to allow such food products enter market, which are not fit for consumption and are a hazard to public health. I have sent the feed back to them through their website.

• Sh
    Shradha Saraogi Kanodia Aug 14, 2018

I had purchased 6crackles from starmark, city center-1, Kolkata.
    Have opened two and there are live worms inside it .

Being a big fan of crackle, this is shock for me.
    5crackles read MFD-feb2018
    Whereas no date is written on one crackle.

I really am worried about my 4year old son.

• Ri
    ritesh kapoor Aug 15, 2018

Dear Sir
    We have asked for the cadbury refrigerator and its been 8th month till now the dealers are not giving

• Pe
    Penukonda Raghuram Aug 15, 2018

I have purchased Cadbury Oreo chocolate from sreeji stores in Gondhale Nagar, Hadapsar. the whole chocolate is spoiled and not eatable, May be because of lack of refrigerator. We have attached the photo of packing of chocolate . This experience was not expected from company like Cadbury. Hope you will discuss needful.

• Ku
    kusum thakore Aug 15, 2018

Please advise why the chocolate bought in India does not taste the same as in the UK

• Ky
    Kylie87oak Aug 15, 2018

I received seconds in fun size family pack. Seconds was not taken out. So my kids open a chocolate to mostly wrapping and about 3 cm of chocolate. I still have chocolate and would like it replaced

Ankit Gupta89 Aug 20, 2018

Dear sir yesterday i bought a cadbury dairy milk 10 rs chocolate nd i open it this is very bad condition the chocolate is many hole on the bottam nd the chocolate smell very bad

• Ba
    Bappa Banik Aug 20, 2018

I have a Cadbury visicular for my shop. But some time my visicular was not working. For that I am not maintaining my stock properly. So, please short out my problems as soon as possible.

Regards
    Mr. Banik
    For, M/s. Gandheswari Bhandara
    Odalbakra, Guwahati-781034 (Assam)

• Am
    [email protected] Aug 20, 2018

what is this...?
    please check the all packings...?

• Go
    GOVIS02 Aug 20, 2018

Today @ 03 Mar 2018, bought Dairy milk maha pack inside that we found a black spider, could you pls provide the valid reason for this issue

Code: A80121 C 1 3
    PKD ON: 01/18 02 : 49
    BAR CODE: [protected]

Jolly Rathi Aug 20, 2018

2 chocolate I found half what I paid for the chocolate is not worth it

• Sm
    S manoj Aug 20, 2018

I buyed 10rs dairy milk
    And saw the thing happened shown in the picture

• Ru
    Rubal03 Aug 20, 2018

I bought Cadbury chocolate silk and found white patches n holes on it. It showed signs of fungus I guess. At tht spot itself I called and registered complaint.. They told they will take actions. No actions wr taken. Even after my second call...till now no actions are taken

Prathmesh pandey Aug 20, 2018

when I opened the packet of the chocolate. I found white spots on the bar of the chocolate.
    please reply to me or call me on my number
    mob. no. [protected]
    name Prathmesh Pandey

Dhananjay Patel Aug 21, 2018

Complaint :
    Attach Pic

Batch Coding Details ;-
    Code K80225, pkd 02/18 (2-nos)
    Code k80131, c3 pkd 01/18 (1-nos)

Dhananjay Patel
    [protected]@gmail.com

Prashant Katiyar Aug 21, 2018

I bought Cadbury chocolate silk and found white insect on it. It showed signs of fungus I guess. At tht spot itself .what your site will be take actions. They shld be ashamed of...

• Bi
    Binay Biswas Aug 21, 2018

I just find a human nail in a Cadbury Dairy Milk

Ansh Kohli Aug 28, 2018

I am upset as the chocolate smells very bad even its taste is totally different. Even after complaining at your customer care i did'nt get any response
    Such kind of behaviour is compelling me to avoid purchasing ur company chocolates
    I am expecting for the replacement of my product asap

• Al
    Albin1234 Aug 29, 2018

Hi,
    I bought two cadbury dairy milk on 16 th of February 2018 . Package date is 12/17 and code is A71214 A 13 . The product was of poor quality. I have included the picture of the product below, we expect better quality products from cadbury as it is a trusted brand name...

Albin P Kurian
    Mail Id: [protected]@gmail.com

• Sh
    Shivam Kansal Sep 01, 2018

Its looking like its spoiled.

• Su
    Sujeet Mekale Sep 03, 2018

I bought the Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate from Local store in Nashik, Maharashtra, When I opened it, we found fungus in the packing.

Ankush Mangla Sep 10, 2018

I was Buy Daily milk chocolate the Chocolate was fully unhiegnic . The Chocolate was fully tasteless
    Thete is a bad Smell inside The Packet . I didn't buy again dairy milk chocolate nd also tell it to my friends after eating one Bite My tummy was starting paining .

• Hi
    Hitesh Kering Sep 10, 2018

Got Cadbury Celebrations pack as a gift on Raksha Bandhan ie Aug 20, 2018 and upon opening it we were shocked to see it fungus in all the products into it.

Have kept the product and couplen of the packets are still packed.

Mayur Misal Sep 10, 2018

Hello,

I brought 2 cadbury dairy milk Rs. 5 - quantity 2 . on 21.10.2017 from Atharv medical Kolhapur near Tarabai road India.

but that products was perishable . can you take any action against that medical store ?

Kindly get me feed back on mayur.[protected]@gmail.com

Sachin1215 Oct 31, 2018

I am from Bangalore India I recently bought a diry milk mocha caramello from a nearby shop as I opened the chocolate it was as most pressed and it was powderey

Prem Prakash Paswan Nov 12, 2018

I m very shocked to say that cadbury shots box 4 pieces are short.there is mansion 56 pieces but I got only 52 .
    So please investigate. I m from dhanbad jharkhand.

• Po
    Pooja Yadav 94 Nov 19, 2018

I purchased cadbury celebration on 7 nov 2018 amd I opened it on 9th november and the choclates in the celebration was fully covered with fungus and I read the manufacturing date also but the manufacturing date is still not expired then also the choclates were covered with white coloured fungus

Sarah El Mougy Jan 06, 2019

I purchased Cadbury Fruit & Nut chocolate bar 300 g two days ago from el Riyadh duty free and i found a plastic string inside!
    Please clarify!

• Ad
    Aditya- 123456 Jan 22, 2019

Barcode no [protected]

Just bought this from the pharmacy near my residence.

The product had the toy missing and was completely sealed.

I am surprised that your QC missed it and am sure your system will be able to trace the barcode

More important my child is disappointed.

Would await your revert

Dharmik Gogineni Jan 23, 2019

I have bought a dairy milk silk roast almond worth 65 rupees.while opening the chocolate, I found that some portion of chocolate missing.i have attached as a proof of my argument.Please with the action you would take to correct the situation.

• Ra
    Rahul Chourashiya Feb 25, 2019

i purchase 2dairymilk from store and when my daughter open the cover of chocolate we found some live insects.
    the colour of chocolate was totally changed.

• Aa
    Aakansha Chadha Apr 21, 2019

While I was eating this chocolate I found a stone/metal stucked to it.
    It's a humble request to the cadbury company please be very careful while making and packing the food items.
    These Small carelessness can be very dangerous for anyone.

Prodip Jun 23, 2019

This product is bad condition

• Gr
    Green Apple Pharmacy Jul 06, 2019

We are retail sale of Cadbury.we sale Cadbury celebration packed product . In that product customer observe affected products

• Gr
    Green Apple Pharmacy Jul 07, 2019

Jay Sathavara Aug 04, 2019

Yesterday on my Birthday i purchased cadbury dairymilk chocolate of Rs. 100 from local store near Vadali Dist-Sabarkantha Gujarat..when i opened wrap of chocolate i found wrost chocolate which is not able to even smell..check photograph and give me refund amount for that..

• Va
    varuneesh sharma Aug 05, 2019

Batch number D90515 B2 pkd 05/19 dairy milk 13.2 g . The product has many white dots like things all over the chocolate. Although I've ate 1-2 chocolates of same batch and taste is not bad or different yet seems not right. Seems as if something is definitely wrong.

• He
    Hemlata19 Aug 14, 2019

I purchased one 10rs. Dairy milk and after having a bite of it I could see the fungus on the entire dairy milk...I have also attached pictures of the product purchased by me for your reference..the picture has the barcode as well for the reference.

• Rh
    Rhea Dmello Aug 27, 2019

The outer wrapper was all fine but the while wrapper Inside as well as the golden one was drenched with oil with was stinking even after washing my hands number of times it failed to go this is disgusting Cadbury the was for ₹75 and Cadbury is one of the trusted brands very sad to see this from your side..sorry to say!

Santosh s Godbole Sep 01, 2019

Today I have purchased the cadbury chocolate silk oreo red velvet Rs. 80. After opening the wrapper my wife found rotton smell so i recorded the video of it. Its really rotton and non edible. This is for your information and action

Dhivyabharathi Sep 01, 2019

I bought 10rs dairymilk ...i found there is a white bubble...it's like insects egg..