Cadburychocolate unfit is not for consumption

A

I recently purchased a Cad bury Chocolate from a local shop in Delhi, after opening the outer packaging of the chocolate i found that it was not fit for consumption.

The inner packaging of the chocolate is still intact. The chocolate has 2 cubes missing, further more there are stains on the paper which is used to do the inner packaging.

I think this is very bad on the part of Cad bury to allow such food products enter market, which are not fit for consumption and are a hazard to public health. I have sent the feed back to them through their website.

• Ca
    Candy Gir Mar 15, 2020

Hi
    i purchased 3 slabs and it was all rotten.
    it also didnt smell good
    i do have pics aswell.

Kindly send through a watsapp or E-mail address.

• Hu
    Husain ali Dec 10, 2019

Mene kal 2 cadbury kharidi dono me bectiriya or fungas nikle mene dono ko sambhal kar rakhaa he (not good)

• Xx
    XxopwolfloveropxX Nov 09, 2019

I love your chocolate put I brought a bar of pineapple lumbs and on the lumbs were marshmallows and two the expiry date said DD MM YY I know all of you guys are busy but if I was a business guy I would probably right a giant complaint but I'm nice to yeet

• Fa
    fathima sahla Oct 26, 2019

I bought Cadbury dairy milk silk and it had worm in it, it tasted so bad and also had white spots in it. I used to love this product but this was very bitter experience

• Ru
    Rupahardik Sep 17, 2019

I have bought 35 dairy milk of rs.5
    I don't know but the taste was not proper at all
    When I open it, it broke i. Small small piece
    Even when put it in fridge the taste was not that dairymilk wala

My son bday is on 29th sept
    So it ll be my pleasure if you could help me by changing

My phone no is [protected]
    From Vadodara

• Je
    Jenish Jain Sep 14, 2019

I bought a pack of dairymilk and i found a piece that is just sealed packed but does not have chocolate inside the packet and it is still sealed this is not we expect from such a big company i request you to fix this problem as fast as possible

Dhivyabharathi Sep 01, 2019

I bought 10rs dairymilk ...i found there is a white bubble...it's like insects egg..

Santosh s Godbole Sep 01, 2019

Today I have purchased the cadbury chocolate silk oreo red velvet Rs. 80. After opening the wrapper my wife found rotton smell so i recorded the video of it. Its really rotton and non edible. This is for your information and action

• Rh
    Rhea Dmello Aug 27, 2019

The outer wrapper was all fine but the while wrapper Inside as well as the golden one was drenched with oil with was stinking even after washing my hands number of times it failed to go this is disgusting Cadbury the was for ₹75 and Cadbury is one of the trusted brands very sad to see this from your side..sorry to say!

• He
    Hemlata19 Aug 14, 2019

I purchased one 10rs. Dairy milk and after having a bite of it I could see the fungus on the entire dairy milk...I have also attached pictures of the product purchased by me for your reference..the picture has the barcode as well for the reference.

• Va
    varuneesh sharma Aug 05, 2019

Batch number D90515 B2 pkd 05/19 dairy milk 13.2 g . The product has many white dots like things all over the chocolate. Although I've ate 1-2 chocolates of same batch and taste is not bad or different yet seems not right. Seems as if something is definitely wrong.

Jay Sathavara Aug 04, 2019

Yesterday on my Birthday i purchased cadbury dairymilk chocolate of Rs. 100 from local store near Vadali Dist-Sabarkantha Gujarat..when i opened wrap of chocolate i found wrost chocolate which is not able to even smell..check photograph and give me refund amount for that..

• Gr
    Green Apple Pharmacy Jul 07, 2019

We are retail sale of Cadbury.we sale Cadbury celebration packed product . In that product customer observe affected products

• Gr
    Green Apple Pharmacy Jul 06, 2019

Prodip Jun 23, 2019

This product is bad condition

• Aa
    Aakansha Chadha Apr 21, 2019

While I was eating this chocolate I found a stone/metal stucked to it.
    It's a humble request to the cadbury company please be very careful while making and packing the food items.
    These Small carelessness can be very dangerous for anyone.

• Ra
    Rahul Chourashiya Feb 25, 2019

i purchase 2dairymilk from store and when my daughter open the cover of chocolate we found some live insects.
    the colour of chocolate was totally changed.

Dharmik Gogineni Jan 23, 2019

I have bought a dairy milk silk roast almond worth 65 rupees.while opening the chocolate, I found that some portion of chocolate missing.i have attached as a proof of my argument.Please with the action you would take to correct the situation.

• Ad
    Aditya- 123456 Jan 22, 2019

Barcode no [protected]

Just bought this from the pharmacy near my residence.

The product had the toy missing and was completely sealed.

I am surprised that your QC missed it and am sure your system will be able to trace the barcode

More important my child is disappointed.

Would await your revert

Sarah El Mougy Jan 06, 2019

I purchased Cadbury Fruit & Nut chocolate bar 300 g two days ago from el Riyadh duty free and i found a plastic string inside!
    Please clarify!

• Po
    Pooja Yadav 94 Nov 19, 2018

I purchased cadbury celebration on 7 nov 2018 amd I opened it on 9th november and the choclates in the celebration was fully covered with fungus and I read the manufacturing date also but the manufacturing date is still not expired then also the choclates were covered with white coloured fungus

Prem Prakash Paswan Nov 12, 2018

I m very shocked to say that cadbury shots box 4 pieces are short.there is mansion 56 pieces but I got only 52 .
    So please investigate. I m from dhanbad jharkhand.

Sachin1215 Oct 31, 2018

I am from Bangalore India I recently bought a diry milk mocha caramello from a nearby shop as I opened the chocolate it was as most pressed and it was powderey

Mayur Misal Sep 10, 2018

Hello,

I brought 2 cadbury dairy milk Rs. 5 - quantity 2 . on 21.10.2017 from Atharv medical Kolhapur near Tarabai road India.

but that products was perishable . can you take any action against that medical store ?

Kindly get me feed back on [email protected]

• Hi
    Hitesh Kering Sep 10, 2018

Got Cadbury Celebrations pack as a gift on Raksha Bandhan ie Aug 20, 2018 and upon opening it we were shocked to see it fungus in all the products into it.

Have kept the product and couplen of the packets are still packed.

Ankush Mangla Sep 10, 2018

I was Buy Daily milk chocolate the Chocolate was fully unhiegnic . The Chocolate was fully tasteless
    Thete is a bad Smell inside The Packet . I didn't buy again dairy milk chocolate nd also tell it to my friends after eating one Bite My tummy was starting paining .

• Su
    Sujeet Mekale Sep 03, 2018

I bought the Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate from Local store in Nashik, Maharashtra, When I opened it, we found fungus in the packing.

• Sh
    Shivam Kansal Sep 01, 2018

Its looking like its spoiled.

• Al
    Albin1234 Aug 29, 2018

Hi,
    I bought two cadbury dairy milk on 16 th of February 2018 . Package date is 12/17 and code is A71214 A 13 . The product was of poor quality. I have included the picture of the product below, we expect better quality products from cadbury as it is a trusted brand name...

Albin P Kurian
    Mail Id: [email protected]

Ansh Kohli Aug 28, 2018

I am upset as the chocolate smells very bad even its taste is totally different. Even after complaining at your customer care i did'nt get any response
    Such kind of behaviour is compelling me to avoid purchasing ur company chocolates
    I am expecting for the replacement of my product asap

• Bi
    Binay Biswas Aug 21, 2018

I just find a human nail in a Cadbury Dairy Milk

Prashant Katiyar Aug 21, 2018

I bought Cadbury chocolate silk and found white insect on it. It showed signs of fungus I guess. At tht spot itself .what your site will be take actions. They shld be ashamed of...

Dhananjay Patel Aug 21, 2018

Complaint :
    Attach Pic

Batch Coding Details ;-
    Code K80225, pkd 02/18 (2-nos)
    Code k80131, c3 pkd 01/18 (1-nos)

Dhananjay Patel
    [email protected]

Prathmesh pandey Aug 20, 2018

when I opened the packet of the chocolate. I found white spots on the bar of the chocolate.
    please reply to me or call me on my number
    mob. no. [protected]
    name Prathmesh Pandey

• Ru
    Rubal03 Aug 20, 2018

I bought Cadbury chocolate silk and found white patches n holes on it. It showed signs of fungus I guess. At tht spot itself I called and registered complaint.. They told they will take actions. No actions wr taken. Even after my second call...till now no actions are taken

• Sm
    S manoj Aug 20, 2018

I buyed 10rs dairy milk
    And saw the thing happened shown in the picture

Jolly Rathi Aug 20, 2018

2 chocolate I found half what I paid for the chocolate is not worth it

• Go
    GOVIS02 Aug 20, 2018

Today @ 03 Mar 2018, bought Dairy milk maha pack inside that we found a black spider, could you pls provide the valid reason for this issue

Code: A80121 C 1 3
    PKD ON: 01/18 02 : 49
    BAR CODE: [protected]

• Am
    [email protected] Aug 20, 2018

what is this...?
    please check the all packings...?

• Ba
    Bappa Banik Aug 20, 2018

I have a Cadbury visicular for my shop. But some time my visicular was not working. For that I am not maintaining my stock properly. So, please short out my problems as soon as possible.

Regards