Cabelascustomer service/unethical behavior

G

I ordered a vortex 6x24x50 pst scope from cabelas. This cost me a pretty penny, it is about a $1000.00 scope so you would assume that they would be pretty diligent about getting the product to me. NOPE they have yet to get the product to me supposedly they shipped it and it arrived but yet there was nothing there at my front porch when I got home so I called and they said they would ship it to again, seeing as the first one didn't show up you would think that that they would at that point take better care of actually getting the product to me...guess once again... same issue they said it arrived and I have yet to receive it. Now they are talking to UPS and saying its going to take a minimum of 8 business day for the to figure out what is going on. So as of right now I'm they have my money and I have nothing to show for it, this is outright Cabela's stealing my money I'm getting pretty darn impatient especially since i was suppose to go sight in my rifle with friends a while ago and now I'm waiting on this damn product. I told them I would just pick up the damn thing at the store if the shipping is the issue even though Cabela's is a damn hour drive from where I live... I would not recommend Cabela's to anyone after the poor customer service and the repeated loss of my package, oh and I will be submitting a complaint to the BBB about this.