9 Heritage Meadows Way SE, Calgary, AB, T2H 0A7, CA
Fri:9:30 am - 9:30 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 9:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

The BrickPurchase of A Recliner with Factory Defect

Bought a recliner, "as is". After it was delivered realized it had a major factory defect that was not specified when purchased. Although the Brick promised "factory warranty" they claimed it could not be repaired and offered for the cost, not including the extended warranty, could be applied to another store purchase. That amount would not cover the purchase of another recliner, and why would I trust a company that was so deceptive with the first purchase?

Comment Guidelines

RESOLVED

• The Brick's response · Jun 24, 2022

Hello. Reading your review has left us disappointed in the level of service we provided to you. For this, we would like to say we are very sorry. Rest assured, your concern has been logged and will be used to help improve future services. Thank you for bringing this concern to our attention. We appreciate your feedback!

Respond

The BrickTV warranty

This is the worst company to deal with when it comes to warranty! The first person I spoke with didn't listen, she kept cutting me off. Then she hung up on me. the second person I spoke with wasn't understanding the situation either and then told me that the file was closed because it was fixed. I have been waiting for over a month for someone to come here to take it to the "shop" to fix it because he couldn't fix it here. I spoke with someone back in April 2021. they sent someone out to fix my tv, the repair guy came out, looked at the tv and said that he couldn't fix it here that it will have to come to the shop to fix it. He told me that someone from the shop would call me to make arrangements to have someone come and pick it up. I waited over a month for someone to finally call. When I called them, they said they were waiting on confirmation from The Brick to see if this is something they can do. I called The Brick myself to find out what was going on, the gentleman that I spoke with said that he was going to email the shop to find out what was going on because they never received an email from them stating what was going on. The gentleman from Then Brick said he was call me back 2 days later. I never received a call from him. I got no communication what so ever from anyone at The Brick. I never received any confirmation or notice of when someone was going to come pick up my TV. I received a call this morning (June 3) saying that someone was at my house to pick up the TV. I told him that I wasn't home and that I never made any arrangements for this. I don't think they understand that people work fulltime jobs and they are not home during the day. Calling State and King was also a nightmare because all they did was cut you off when you are trying to explain what has been going on. and then telling me that my account was closed because it was fixed. IT WAS NEVER FIXED! NO ONE CAME TO FIX IT, NO ONE CALLED ME. This has been the most frustrating thing I have gone through.

Comment Guidelines

RESOLVED

• The Brick's response · Jun 04, 2021

Hello Sammieg,
        Thank you for reaching out and sharing your experience with us. We are dissapointed to read that your experience has been negative and would like to escalate this matter in order to have a resolution as soon as possible. Kindly send us an email at [email protected] with your order number and contact information. We will have this matter prioritized for a resolution.
        Thank you!

The Brick Customer Experience Team.

Respond

The Brick — poor service standards

Purchased sofa and washing machine for $3200 at calgary Deerfoot meadows location on 23/12/2018. Only reason...

Calgary