Sort by: Date | Popularity

STS Vacations Complaints & Reviews

STS Vacations / Customer Commitment

Zx
Feb 2, 2015

Booked vacation to Punta Cana for 2 adults and 2 kids on 2/2/2015 to realize within an hours that my reservation was cancelled by STS Vacations. Called their customer service, the new price was 50% higher. I asked to honor the original price and everyone on the phone suddenly become busy and wanted to call me back but never returned my call. Be aware of the another web site this company is operating http://www.allinclusiveresorts.com/. ### artists.

STS Vacations / Scam artists

Pr

I recently "booked" a Jamaican vacation with STS. My husband and I were all excited about it -- it was supposed to be our honeymoon -- we began telling friends, requesting time off at work, etc. However, "the charge never went through, " even though I received a confirmation number and an electronic receipt. When it never appeared on my credit card bill, I decided to give STS a call. They, however, were unreachable, and couldn't bother to call me back. When I finally got through, they tried to blame the problem on me and offered to re-book the vacation at THREE TIMES THE ORIGINAL PRICE...