CheapTrips.com Complaints & Reviews

CheapTrips.comfraud

THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD. I had joined the lifetime membership 5 years ago for $99, and the company would not give me my password to access the site. When I tried to call them back at the number they called me from, it was some manufacturing company. I then hear from them yesterday, saying well we see that you have been a member for 5 years, but have not taken advantage of our savings. The guy offers me 2 airline ticket for $99 (up to 6 tickets) anywhere in US, Canada, or Carribean with no blackout dates. I tell the guy I am not at home, and ask him to call me back in 15 minutes. He calls me back, and I tell him our experience with trying to get a password for internet access. He says that if I order the airline tickets, my internet access info will arrive along with the tickets. I ask why he can't give me access, so that I can at least look at the internet site to see if there is anything that interests me. He says he just needs to know if I want to purchase the tickets or "pass". I said, "I guess I'll pass." He hangs the phone up on me before I can say another word. DO NOT GIVE THESE PEOPLE ANY MONEY!!!

• De
    debra Briggs May 24, 2010

CheapTrips.com called me the beginning of April & offered me pairs of round trip tickets for $99.00! I told them I'm traveling in mid June, the responded, no problem ~ because I had to book 30 days in advance. I kept calling & emailing when I finally was given (over the phone) a web site & login information. I followed instructions & gave $25.00! I received my "voucher" today May 24 TOO LATE TO MAKE A 30 DAY RESERVATION! Besides, I now have to send in the voucher and wait for them to call me back to make the reservation! WHAT A RIO OFF!!!

Ripped off Kat Dec 02, 2010

Oh my gosh!!! They just keep on ripping people off. I purchased a life time VIP life time membership. I flushed my money down the toilet stool. You get nothing but ripped off. I wonder why they have not been prosecuted for this travel scam.

• Kj
    KJBooth Feb 23, 2011

The same thing happened to me but I bought the tickets. 6 of them as it was such a good deal. I have filed an "E" Mail complaint asking for my money back and now playing the waiting game. Never again will cheaptrips get another dime from me. They do have an occasional good deal, but their marketing by lying is a very bad thing.

CheapTrips.comfalse ads

Do not purchase anything from this scam. They have an F rating from the BBB. I purchased a lifetime membership a few years ago. I have tried on a number of occassions to use tickets already purchased only to learn you have to book months in advance and then they never send out the certificates. I was told I could use tickets to fly my children to see me, only to learn later that I had to be on the flight! I was also told that I could use the 7 day resort package at ... only to go to the website and find no vacancies at any of the listed resorts. When I called cheap trips I was informed there are never any openings at "resortgetawaysforyou" and that it was best to use another option and pay 50% if the costs. This company should be closed and the owners should be investigated for fraud!

CheapTrips.comFraudelant Information

I signed up for membership then I received a call and the lady I spoke to stated I would receive 4 round trip airflights for $99.00 plus tax. I was impressed due to the fact my daughter was graduating from Marine bootcamp on the 20th of November and I'm on a fixed income and really wanted to see her graduate. After about a week I called them and was informed that I couldn't use the tickets for this trip. I asked all the questions at the time of purchased and she assured me there wouldn't be a problem. Now I'm told they can't be used. My plans are now in shambles and they have given me no answers. I am crush and don't know how I'm gonna get there now. This type of stuff is wrong and messes with peoples lives I don't know how I'm going to get to my 18yr olds graduation. These are evil individuals.

• Ys
    Y Stelson Dec 21, 2009

We ordered the Cheap trips packet on 07-22-09 and received it on 08-10-09. After looking it over, we decided it wasn't for us and cancelled. We were told it would take 2 to 3 billlings cycles to receive the $149.90. I called on 1-12 to let them know we haven't received our refund and they told me to expect it the first week of December. Now all I get is a busy signal. It appears I waited too long to report this mess to American Express. I will keep you posted. We can't believe they get away with this scam. Yvonne

• Lo
    lovetodrivef250 Aug 08, 2010

love to get even with [censor] like this i agree

CheapTrips.comVIP Membership

I purchase a Trip membership from Cheaptrips.com. 2 years ago (June 2007). At that time they sent me 2 coupons for myself and a friend. I asked at that time about additional charges. They called and made me an offer I couldn't refise. After sending all kinds of supporting documentation about how inexpensive their travel was, etc--I purchased the additionasl $200 upgrade to become a "VIP" member with a completely separate phone number to contact. When I attempted to book the flights, they gave all kinds of reasons that those "coupons" couldn't be used. Then they finally expired. Now when I try to log on to their website, I see that they are no longer in business. Since this was supposed to be a "lifetime" membership (and as I look in the mirror today--I am still alive), I feel as though I have been duped by this scam company. Any assistance I can receive from you to get my money back would be very much appreciated.

• Pa
    Pahrump Oct 12, 2009

I also have a lifetime membership and can't get into the site. Is there a law sue against them pending, if so I want my money back.

• Di
    Disgusted in Smithfield Oct 23, 2009

I agree, cheap trips is a rip off. I've been waiting for my refund for 5 months. If you call that so called customer service number, all you get is the run around and a bunch of excuses as to why your refund has not been processed. Then they give you a specific date and time to call the refund manager (more crock!!!). You call him and it's the same old song, just a different tune!

Disgusted in Smithfield!

• Al
    AlphA2010 Jul 07, 2010

I paid for the VIP membership back in 2004 and never used it. The membership expired in 2007 and I just now (in 2010) noticed it. After reading all the negative comments about this site I'm glad I never got the chance/urge to use it although now I feel stupid for paying the $129 for the upgrade. By the way, this company has changed their website from Cheaptrips.com/aca to Cheap-trips.org; that's probably why no one can log in. Unless of course some other company now claims the Cheaptrips.com site and that's why the old company switched to Cheap-trips.org. Good luck to everyone who is trying to get their money back, but I wonder if the ACA can help, or BBB?

Ripped off Kat Dec 02, 2010

I purchased a lifetime VIP membership through cheap trips. I actvated 2 certificateS for free round trip airfare with the purchase of a 7 day resort stay. First I went to the site to book the reservations. The site did not work. It did not allow you to book reservations. I called the number on the site. I got a answering machine. Red Flag!!! How can you have a travel businesss without travel agents to answer the telephone. BEWARE PEOPLE DO NOT BUY A MEMBERSHIP TRAVEL PACKET THROUGH CHEAP TRIPS.ORG. A BIG RIP OFF!!! YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY AND GET NOTHING IN RETURN.

CheapTrips.comscam, excess phone calls

Here is the information so that you can file a real complaint against Cheaptrips.com.

Also, you can call their real home office numbe and get off their lists. Call them at [protected] and you can actually get off the list! This info is from the BBB, who rates them an "F".

Name: Cheaptrips.com
Phone: [protected]
Address: 1930 East Marlton Pike S-94
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
File Open Date: June 2004
TOB Classification: Travel Agencies & Bureaus, Business Services (General), Vacation Certificates & Vouchers
BBB Accreditation: This company is not a BBB Accredited business.
Additional DBA Names: ACA/Cheaptrips.com

robert1234 Apr 08, 2009

Totally true

• Lo
    Louisiana Consumer Apr 23, 2009

I fully agree with the negative comments about Cheaptrips. My experience began on Nov. 1, 2008 via telephone. After agreeing to a membership with assurance that I would receive a full refund if I changed my mind and returned the package in 30 days. I received the package Nov. 19, could not even log on to the website following the instructions in the package, and called Nov. 20 to receive instructions for the refund. I followed all the detailed instructions for the refund and waited the 2 billing cycles as requested. Needless to say, there was no refund. Telephone calls were non-productive--promises were made but no action was taken. Fortunately, I had kept a detailed list of names, dates, phone calls, and copies of all written material, including complaints from the online site. I found a complaint site with the following information:
    Attorney General
    Camden County Department of Health and Human Services
    Consumer Protection/Weights and Measures
    Jefferson House, Lakeland Road
    P.O. Box 9
    Blackwood, New Jersey 05012-0009
    It was a tedious process but by following the instructions received by mail, I finally received a full refund on my charge card with the April, 2009 statement.
    This company should not be allowed to remain in business with all the numerous complaints they have had. Someone should be responsible and accountable for shutting them down so they will stop taking advantage of the public.
    Louisiana Consumer

CheapTrips.comFAILURE TO REIMBURSE

THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON SINCE DEC. 2008. HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH SEVERAL PEOPLE.<br />
MAIN PERSON IS CHRIS, WHO SUPPOSEDLY IS ITHE SUPERVISOR IN CHARGE OF ALL REIMBURSEMENTS. I HAVE A LIST OF ALL CONTACT WITH THIS PERSON, LAST PHONE CONTACT WITH HIM WAS ON [protected]. HE ASKED ME TO FAX HIM A LETTER FROM MY BANK, SHOWING THE OVER CHARGE, BANK DID SEND LETTER SAYING I WAS CHARGED TWICE ON 12-22-08 IN THE AMOUNT OF $109.85 EACH, TOTALLING $219.70. ONE CHARGE WAS REVERSED AND THE OTHER WAS NOT. FAXED THIS LETTER FROM MY BANK TO CHRIS AS HE ASKED. AND HAVE HAD NO RESPONSE FROM HIM SINCE THEN. HAVE BEEN CALLING DAILY SINCE THIS TIME, HE WILL NOT RETURN MY CALLS. ALL CUSTOMER SERVICE DOES IS TAKE MY NAME AND PHONE NUMBER AND SAY THEY WILL GIVE HIM THE MESSAGE, TO NO AVAIL. HAVE NOW FILLED OUT A DISPUTE FOM, FRAUD FORM, NON-FRAUD FORM, SCAM FORM, AND AN UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES FORM. WHAT ELSE CAN I DO? PLEASE HELP, AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME. SINCERELY, TERESA CORNELL I MAY BE REACHED AT [protected] OR VIA EMAIL AT [protected]@yahoo.com

maricia May 16, 2009

I too got ripped off by cheaptrips.I need to know how to file a formal complain against them.I withdrew my membership because I didn't receive anything in the mail.eg free plane tickets, etc.I was also told that they took off only one payment of $49 but instead they withdrew another $59.So not legal.
    Any advise???
    I can be reached at [email protected]
    Thank you.

• Do
    Doug C. Oct 07, 2009

Avoid Cheap Trips at all costs, or it'll cost you. The offers they make over the phone sound too good to be true. Well guess what, they are. But the offer of a prompt refund plus getting to keep some of the coupons makes it sound low-risk. The offer I received in the mail was NOTHING like the offer made on the phone. This was in May 2009 and I'm still trying to get my $108.95 refund. I'm going to my Attorney General on Monday...

• Ly
    lyloho Mar 01, 2011

NEVER do business with cheaptrips! I have NEVER received one service or item of value with them. You will not get a phone call back when you call your Personal Travel Assistant to book a trip. To book it online yourself you will only get sent to a search engine you can reach without cheaptrips! You will never be able to access the pkgs. they tell you are yours to use or give away. NEVER cannot be stressed enough. Believe it! You will NEVER get any benefit from anything you buy from theml.

CheapTrips.comTHEY ARE RIPOFF ARTISTS

TO ALL WHO HAVE BEEN STUNG BY CHEAPTRIPS.COM HERE IS SOME INFORMATION THAT MAY HELP. You can file a consumer fraud report to the Office of the Attorney General for the state of new Jersey. They are now located at 1930 Marlton Pike East in Cherry Hill New Jersey. They are in the Marlton Executive Mewes and are building T. Good Luck

Mary Beth Rutherford Jul 19, 2009

My complaint is that they took my money, I did everything they said to cancel on time. AND STILL NO REFUND!! $119.95 is a lot of money to me and I want it back.

Ripped off Kat Dec 02, 2010

I am a victim of cheap trips.org. I purchased a VIP life time membership. I lost my money. They do not honor what they advertise. CON ARTISTS!!! Thanks for the above info---will use

• Ar
    Art Wiederhold Jun 06, 2011

I joined CheapTrips in 2007 and was promised 2 round trip tickets anywhere in US or Caribbean. I attempted to use this voucher many times only to be told I needed to pick other dates/places. Trip was never available no matter where or when I wanted to travel. I asked for refund and was told sorry, I wasn't getting one. Now they have the nerve to call me again and offer me 4 tickets for $99. These people have balls, but I'm not giving them any more of my money!

• Ca
    Cally Cathcart Jan 03, 2014

I have now received 2 phone calls within 14 days from Dream Vacations Passport telling me that they have taken over the accounts of Cheap Trips...I got stung by Cheap Trips a few years ago and now Dream Vacations Passport is trying to get $599 from me and telling me that as of next week that Cheap Trips will start charging my credit card $249 if I do not sign up with Dream Vacations Passport...what is with this...is it possible that after all these years that Cheap Trips can start charging my credit card and how does Dream Vacations Passport obtain credit card numbers from Cheap Trips...I really feel violated. It is bad enough to get stung once from Cheap Trips but here we are so many years later having to deal with these companies calling again. Help me to get these companies reported

CheapTrips.comdaily phone messages left on home phone

I receive daily calls sometimes twice a day. How do I stop this insanity. I am registered on DNC List but they continue. How do I file a formal complaint?

I have called the ID number and a weak little guy tells me I have the wrong number and I tell them to stop or I will press charges for calling a DNC number. Then they say OK and the calls continue.

Edie Spencer
[protected]
[protected]@yahoo.com

• Th
    The dude Feb 26, 2009

Hello, I used to work for a call center for cheaptrips.com And let me tell you it is a joke. It was an outbound call center consisting of a converted apartment with about 20 drug addicted teenagers out to say anything they can to make a fast buck. And the owner of the call center is just as bad. A dirrect quote from him..."We sell hopes and dreams, nothing more"

The reason you get so many calls is because you ended up on their marketing list in one way or another. Usually from take a survey to get a free iPod or many other things. The call center agents sit in a very small desks with several sheets of paper with leads on them (just like your name and number) and those numbers get called 3 times a day until someone answers. If no one answers they just keep getting called over and over. I have personally seen lead sheets over 2 years old with numbers on them that still get called.

My job was to make retention calls all day long to try and convince people to stay with the company. The whole point is to keep members money in the bank account as long as possible in order to earn as much interest as possible. I managed to stay there 3 weeks until I figured out what was going on and bailed out.

The manager on the call floor even advised the new reps to "check your morals at the door"

I hope this helps

• Mt
    mtndew May 05, 2009

I called then today and asked to be on DNC list see if that work. I called 1-800-383-7667 and if you listen to phone recorder it said website is http://www.cheaptripsmember.com/member-login.php

i called the above number several times to get a human and not a machine.

• Kc
    kcon Jun 09, 2009

How do you get fid of these daily phone calls? I've been getting them also and I haven't found anything on the website to get off the calling list.

madnesssokc Jul 01, 2009

They will not remove my number because I didn't ask them to the way she wanted me to ask...I am not taking Harassment anymore...anyone know a mean attorney...

• As
    ASIFICANDISCLOSE Jul 14, 2009

I have the same experience. I get a call from them daily. Its annoying. I have tried to follow the voice prompts, I have tried a BBB complaint, I have tried a DO NOT CALL REGISTRY complaint.. no results.

I guess we all need to go legal on these guys!

• De
    debra Briggs May 24, 2010

They are FRAUDS!!!

CheapTrips.comFraudulent advertising

Contacted via phone and during the course of the sales pitch was told I would receive four free titckets for travel.
Upon receipt of the tickets, the only way the tickest could be used was if I also purchased a hotel package from a list of their choosing.
The date of my contact and payment to them for membership was 5 Nov 2008. i received the material for cheaptrip on or about 4 Dec 2008. After opening the mail on or about 8 Dec 2008, the above information was discovered. I contacted Cheap Trips via phone and informed them I was npt happy with their product. I was informed that I must write a letter requesting a refund on the account. I was then informewd since my membership became effective on 5 Nov 2008, I would not be able to receive a refund. I then informed them i would be contacting my States Attorney that they were operating a scam. I was told directly i would not receiving a refund because it was beyond the 30 day refund period. I was susequently informed to do what I want I wished

• Le
    Lewis Mar 12, 2009

I received the CheapTrips packet in the mail with the understanding that if I were not satisfied I could obtain a refund. I called them after looking over the information and was told again that I should send the materials back with a letter as to why I was not satisfied. I did this within the 30 days time frame (I was not informed of the 30 days time limit when I "purchased" the packet.) I then called and was told that it was "in processing" and I asked what the processing time was. I was told 30-60 days. I said they took the money out of my card immediately, but it takes 30-60 days to get a refund? That is the procedure I was told. This is following a pattern of other "victims" of this company. New Jersey Better Business Burea assured me that they had no complaints on this company at this time...amazing! I have not contacted the Federal Trade Commission or the Attorney General for their or this state yet, but I may well have to if things keep following their usual pattern. A class action suit might be in order. Things were misrepresented or left unmentioned that changed the offerings. Is this a fraud that spans many states? Has anyone in NJ not been affected by this?

CheapTrips.comTook Money But Closed Company

I purchased the Regular Package then Upgraded to the VIP Package like a trusting person but only to be had. The company changes their names and I have lost my $249. initial membership and also my $199. VIP Upgrade too.
I purchased their plan in June 2008 for the basic and upgraded in August but NOW that I need my tickets this
December 2008, I am OUT OF POCKET and I feel totally ripped off! IF you know of any Class Action Law Suits or
know of HOW I CAN get my MONEY BACK? Please let me know. Yours truly Mark Dickson of Canada.

• Bo
    Bob Dec 08, 2008

How did you hear they went out of business?

• Su
    suz Jan 14, 2009

Hi Mark,
    I was also scammed by this company. They are still at it as of a couple weeks ago, because I just "upgraded" and lost my money less than 10 days ago. I didnt know they were bogus until I googled the company under scams and found this website. I have fallen for their promotional pitch several times and still thought I had airline tickets comming to me. They are really good at what they do, lying and scamming peole into purchasing more memberships/upgrades.

If we were to gather together all thepeople who have been scmmed, maybe we could organize a class action suit? I started a group on here called cheaprips.com under scams, if you hear of any other epople, tell them about this website and get them to leave their info . Sorry about your loss, I can relate.

• Gi
    gijess148 Jan 27, 2009

I was scammed by this company as well. I was also talked into the VIP upgrade. When I called to cancel they told me to send back all the materials and I would be issued a refund. That was September 2008 and I still have not received a refund.

• Bo
    Bola Mar 15, 2009

Oh my God, I wished I had checked this site 10 days ago, I just signed up with them for their VIP membership, I will definitely try to cancel the transaction through my credit card company. I still haven't received their package yet...

• Fj
    fjtaylor Oct 02, 2009

Oh my goodness, I am so close to tears right now. I usually don't even bother with callers that sell things like this, but it came at the time that my daughter and granddaughter were planning to visit me for Christmas in Florida from Indianapolis, so I thought the deal would be good for the tickets, and I didn't mind the hotel arrangements as a must, since we were going to travel to Orlando. But my God, I am having all kinds of trouble just getting them to mail me the package so that I can make my reservations, I have been calling, and calling and the give me the run around. I also signed up for the get away plan and a month has passed, and nothing in the mail. I was suppose to have 30 days to make up my mind if I was going to keep this program, but now after reading so many complaints, I am really scared, because time is passing and the tickets will be much higher now. Yes, if there is a class action against these people, please contact me, [email protected] Has anyone at least ever received their free tickets?

• Fl
    Flight Girl Feb 11, 2010

I agree with you all, I was called in December about my life time membership could not do anything they offered at that time checked there phone no and it came up not working when they called me again today Feb 11, 2010 i asked them some BS about they were moving and they were moving and there phones were down I said. Your big company does not have enough money to have a answering machines. They asked me what I wanted I said I want confirmation about your company. They tried again to sell me a all these deals for 99.00 I said no they sure had a fast way to get a round the answer NO. We can contact the attorney general and contact a attorney and they will start a class action suit do not wait for someone else to do it. I am in the middle of my own thing with attorneys and don't have any time to get it going. But I think this company needs to be reported. Has anyone signed up for a trip or used there trips?????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Tr
    Travelbuff Feb 23, 2010

I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and was amazed with the number of complaints on this company. Cheaptrips called in December 2009 and my mom signed both of us up for the $99 plus 4 free tickets. We each mailed in the redemption request forms for the tickets in January 2010 and have made several calls to check the status. We get a different story everytime. One person told me they never received it. I called back 5 mintues later and this person told me it just wasn't sent out yet due to them moving offices, etc. That's an excuse I've been hearing for over a month now. Today, I called and asked for a refund and also mentioned I've done research on the company and the huge number of complaints. I was put on hold and then told my ticktets were mailed out last week. It's a different story every time! I always do research on a company before doing business with them, but didn't this time. I won't make that mistake again. Go online to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau...www.bbb.org

CheapTrips.comWill not uphold money back guarantee

Purchased a membership on 4/25/08 and was told there was a 30-day money back guarantee.
Membership was a scam. I was told I would get 2 free airline tickets and a $100 gas card for just signing up. I asked if there was anything I would have to do for this and was told no. AReceived the membership with numerous strings attached, filling out surveys, buying things, giving information to other companies. Called to cancel (not worth it) and was told to mail all membership info back and did that within the 30 days. It has been four months and still no refund. After numerous calls to the company (where I have been lied to, laughed at and hung up on) I have just filed a complaint with the Camden County Consumer Protection. Stay away from this company!

• Le
    LEE Oct 10, 2008

the feds are now looking at them dont worry were going get them

• To
    Toni Elliott Oct 26, 2008

I was another one of the misguided individuals who thought what they were saying was a good thing. I paid them $99.00 over the phone with my atm debit card. It only took me a couple of minutes to realize That something didn't sound right. So I looked them up on the net. And I found out about the scam. I was devestated. Yet, I was quick to act. Others aren't that lucky. I called my bank and talked to the fraud division. Luckily for me, they hadn't taken the money out of the bank yet. So they blocked my card and cancelled it. I have to go and get another one but it's a small price for stupidity on my part. In fact Cheaptrips called the next day at 6 am no less and said my card wasn't going through. I just had to laugh. So if anyone reads this, before you make any purchases on line check them out first. If they sound too good to be true more than likely they are.

• Ig
    I got scammed Jul 06, 2009

I too was guilable. I got the same run around regarding my refund. It was NOT how they explained it would work. I was told to send everything back. I did that. I called month after month to check up on my refund. I was told it would being processed and that I would receive my refund within 2 to 4 weeks. I than spoke with someone who told me that the refund has not been processed but he would but a rush on it and I could expect it within the next 2 to 4 weeks. When I still hadn't received it, I called only to be told that there was a problem with the refund and that they would have a supervisor call me. They would not connect me with a sup at that time, stating that all referrals to a sup would be responded by a sup. I missed the call but the sup left me a return number. After several games of phone tag I spoke with the sup who informed me that I was not due a refund because I hadn't requested the refund in writting eventhough I has follow the return policy as advised. I got angry and said some thing I shouldn't have and he hung up on me. Several weeks later I called back and spoke to the same sup who adviced me that I was entiled to a refund that that he has processed it a few days ago and that I should expect my refund in a few days. That was 3 weeks ago. Needless to say, I haven't received anything. Last week, I tryed to call several times but was told to leave a message. No one has gotten back to me yet. The lesson for me is, If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is untrue. This has been going on since 12/08.

Angela 123 Jul 16, 2009

i had the same problem, here is my story

My experience with Cheap Trips has not being a good one. I joined in January 2009, I received the package in February and once I looked through it, I realised that it was not entirely what I wanted. So I called to cancel my subscription and see what the steps are I should follow. (The people that answered when I called, were always nice, the guy said I must write a letter explaining why I want to cancel and then just send it back with the package). I did just that. I then called two weeks later to see if they received the package, they hadn’t, so I asked what do I do now, in case it got lost or something? They said, just write a letter and fax it through. I then called two days later to see if they received it, they had and said the money will be in my account in two weeks. I then called again after two weeks, and then they said the money should be there by 30-60 business days. So again I wait. After the 62nd day, I call again, and they said, sorry it should have been in, so they will redo it and it should be in my account in two weeks. I call again after that, and was told I have to wait for a supervisor to call me. I called again trying to get hold of the supervisor for about 2-3 weeks, and he eventually called me back, saying that I can’t get my money back because the parcel isn’t there and it’s past the 30 day money back period. I informed him, that I did all I was told to do, there’s nothing I can do about the lost package, and that I want my money back. He (Chris) then said I will not get my money back and that he doesn’t have time for this, good bye. I do not this is right and will never work through cheap trips again; they just take advantage and rip people off! I want my money back, it’s just the principal!

CheapTrips.com — Scam - Thieves by Phone

This company has scammed me by phone promising to provide a free companion flight for my husband when we had...

CheapTrips.com — Cheap Trips is a Scam!

Cheap trips is a scam. First they coerced me into a membership through false promises of another product. I...