Covenant Transport Complaints & Reviews

Covenant Transport — Terrible place to work in

Covenant Transport is guilty of what is said out here and so much more. New employees are given little...

Covenant TransportDon't work for them

My fiancé left the 10th of June 2008 for orientation. By the 8th of July they had not given him any home time which broke up our relationship. They also keep asking him to break DOT regulations by trying to keep him on the road for more than 14 hrs. I love this man dearly and I want him home but that isn't going to happen because they won't give him home time. Their pay is awful and his first pay check was 59.00. The easiest way to break up a relationship is to go to work for Covenant Transport.

Comment Guidelines

2 Responses
    • Tr
      travislang77 Jul 08, 2010

first you need to take some responsibility on this break up...noone makes you break up but you your self. and him not being home or no or little pay dont break up couples... i know this and can say this becuase i had worked for cr england in 2006 when i was engaged to a wonderful woman...well i was gone on the road for 3 months...i had not seen her but we did talk on cell phones...and to make it worse i did not get paid for the 3 months... so i lost the house i was buying and the car... but you know she was still there when i made it home which by the way only becuase i had quit. and we are now married...so you see it is only you that breaks up relationships..noone can do that for you...so my suggestion if you broke up over this then mabye the love was not there to begin with for love does and will always endure any and all things...

• Br
      Brenda Sep 02, 2008

I want to find Michael Andrew Matthews out of Fayetteville, GA. He drove me so deep in debt that now I have to take him to court to get some money back. If anyone knows his truck # let me know or if any ex-covenant drivers know him let me know. I am a severe diabetic who is going into kidney damage and he hasn't called me once to check on me. I want this boy bad. He weighs 296 lbs. claims to be 5'9 but I would say 5'7 . Has a long scar running down his forehead and is a compulsive liar. He is 39 years old and I even have his Driver's license and his social security numbers.

Covenant Transport — Misleading company!

I recently applied at a well known, high paying LTL company around where I live. Upon filing the application...