Sort by: Date | Popularity

passport office jaipur Complaints & Reviews

passport office jaipur / Delay in Passport Renewal

Ja
Jul 10, 2012

Hi, I applied for renewal of my passport on DEC 1, 2011. On website it is showing that "Police verification is waived off and file is under process" from last 5-6 months. Kindly look in to the matter. File No; JPR: W-225017 DOB: 03/05/1978 Mayank 9928753590 [email protected]( Please reply me at the given mail Id)

passport office jaipur / not recieve passport for 5 month

Pa
Apr 29, 2012

Dear Sir, I had applied passport on 5th dec.2011 at bhilwara post office and on 15th dec 11 police verification also done but still i did not recieve my passport, i checked ststus that police verification is waved and file is under process my file no is W 072981 nad my DOB 30/10/1978 pawan soni my doughter file no. is W 072982 DOB 7/1/2009 ura soni

passport office jaipur / passport not sending

Vi
Aug 29, 2011

Dear Sir, i have applied for argent passport. and my file no.is JPRA02877611 and on internet online status its showing that it was ready on 08-08-2011. but still i did not get my passport, sir its personally request that please do something for my passport. its matter of my future..i am calling on all telephone no. of jaipur passport office., but there is no response, , , so sir please look into this matter.. thanking you..

passport office jaipur / deley in Police verification

Va
Apr 5, 2011

Dear Sir, This is Vaibhav Singh applied for the PassPort in Rajasthan, Reference No: JPRA00956711 on dt. 9/03/11. I hav been waiting for the Police verification for the past 25 days, and there is no verification done till now and i hav checked the status in the internet "Police Verification Report not yet received". so, how can i know the exact status where my application is ? Sir, Please help me out to know the status of my application, whether it has been sent for police verification or at whose end it is pending. Name : Vaibhav Singh Father's Name : Satyaveer singh Mother'...

passport office jaipur / i don't get my tatkal passport

Hi

Dear Sir, I Hitesh vadera, application no. JPR A035536 10, had applied for a fresh passport in Tatkal quota on 31st August, 2010. But I haven't received yet my passport. On 2nd September It was showing on the status page that your passport was ready on 02/09/2010. But after I had opened the status page but was showing nothing. It is now almost 10 days i havn't received the passport. It is an urgent request that please check the passport status and let me know when are you dispatching. I had applied on urgent basis. let me know the status. and update it on the passport website. So I can...

passport office jaipur / delay in issueing the passport

Ka

i have applied for the passport in the month of Sept 2007 till date i have not received my passprt.i was asked to visit the passport office and meet passport oofficer, i have visited two times first in the month of april2008 and second time in the month of july 2008 .till date the status on the website is same.ie 'see undersigned in the office on any working day'. kanika jha