Burger Kingwhopper & spicy chicken sandwich

I Aug 01, 2018

I have been just about three different Burger Kings in the last couple of months and always order the 2 for$6a whopper for me and one spicy chicken sandwich for my daughter and they always barely have any garden and the last one the burgers were both cold like they had actually been in a fridge not just not under a heat lamp I'm scared to actually complain straight to a Burger King because I'm afraid they would spit on the sandwich because one time that I asked them to be sure to put enough Garden the lady was rude to me and I really am worried she spit on it and I still got awful sandwich it's like since y'all, this time we were in Alabama 2 hours away so I couldn't go back to get a refund plus they were closing when we left so I think that's why it was cold as they didn't have any fresh ones ready because they were closing in 10 minutes. I would like a coupon to replace the two burgers or something I may have a receipt I'm not sure it's been about a week and a half or two weeks ago that we went I had the receipt but I'm not sure if I'd know where it is right now but I will look but I did take pictures to show you a little bit of lettuce the bread was soggy it was awful. I'm very sleepy right now I don't have time to make a very long message but I would like to have a refund or replacement my phone number is [protected] and my address is 7 cliffview Drive Rockmart Georgia 30153