Burger King — philly cheese burger
We ordered dinner sourdough philly cheeseburger meal and chicken fries meal. Got home opened the burger. It had 1 small onion sliver. Looked nothing like the add. Called local MGMT, she said bring it back. We did we get there and she looked at it and said "it's all we are allowed to put on it" and hands it back to us. So now the entire order is ice cold and just horrible quality nothing like what we thought it was. She did not offer to even make our food fresh after having us drive all the way back.. so no I am eating a cold crappy burger and fries and my kid is eating a cold crappy meal as well. (I refuse to let my kid eat crappy dinner we went to Wendy's). But the MGMT was rude and unprofessional. The food was very poor quality. It wasn't cheap it was $16.20 for the two meals. ( We only spent 12.58 at Wendy's for better food). But I am a single mother and work hard for every penny and feel as my time and money were wasted here.
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item
- Burger King - payroll revision
- Burger King - poisoned food!
- Burger King - application/questionaire
- Burger King - free whopper survey code missing from receipt
- Burger King - tv advertisement
- Burger King - manager
- Burger King - not given drink
- Burger King - poor service/food
- Burger King - service